Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by BigDaWg1688

From their website.
jGm3B.png

laugh.gif

I've seen these so many times but this doesn't pertain to mens CL's. Mens CL have red rubber soles. Women CL heels are the ones with this problem. CL heels are painted red and scratch and get worn easily
I honestly do not see how it won't pertain to sneaker either. Leather or rubber sole, painted or not, it'll get scratched and eventually worn out. I think the point is not to worry about preserving it and just to wear it.

Yeah the point is not to worry about it because they are the bottom. But the reason I posted was that the bottoms of women's heels because painted get scratched up and lose the red which is what this brand is known for. They have that on their website because they are mainly a women shoe brand. Maybe you haven't seen worn CL heels from a woman RFX? They look bad

I have seen them worn, I have several shoes with leather soles myself and they get really ugly and messed so i get others topied but agains it's the bottom and no one sees them when worn anyways.

How much do not so much used LV Graphite Damier Elans go for? And I noticed I haven't seen anyone mention the LVxKanye shoes in a while. To this day, I hate myself for not getting them.

^^ the highs or the lows? i would say anywhere from $200-350 depending on how not so used. what size?

and agreed on the LV X KW. hell they've held their value. worst case scenario could've resold em if needed cash. oh well

just scooped these off ebay for $158 shipped. have the blacks and whites already.. still searching for the brown suede
these are auction pics, will post my own when they arrive.

wsr445.png

200a4r8.png

1zqafxz.png

Originally Posted by laflech44

just scooped these off ebay for $158 shipped. have the blacks and whites already.. still searching for the brown suede
these are auction pics, will post my own when they arrive.

wsr445.png

200a4r8.png

1zqafxz.png
man i was bidding on these as well... think the highest was 120... dont really sit around and wait tho im the type if its meant to be its meant to be

^^ i've been searching for years. would've liked to have gotten em cheaper but it is what it is. i'm not mad. i didn't check em til there was a few mins left, my pops reminded me actually. i just put my max in (150) and hoped for the best.

Originally Posted by mellowg

for those with lanvin boat shoes or loafers, do they run true to UK sizes or are they a bit bigger even still?
if i got lanvin 7 should i expect size 8 or .5?

thanks in advance

i get lanvin size 7s and im an 8.5

Originally Posted by Crumbs

Originally Posted by mellowg

for those with lanvin boat shoes or loafers, do they run true to UK sizes or are they a bit bigger even still?
if i got lanvin 7 should i expect size 8 or .5?

thanks in advance

i get lanvin size 7s and im an 8.5

thanks a lot, i was afraid of that
frown.gif

Originally Posted by laflech44

^^ the highs or the lows? i would say anywhere from $200-350 depending on how not so used. what size?

and agreed on the LV X KW. hell they've held their value. worst case scenario could've resold em if needed cash. oh well
The highs, these......(btw mods im not trying to sell)

24vs41y.jpg

And yeah, i held the KWxLV in my hands and had to pass cause I had bought some monte carlo loafers already 
tired.gif

^^ that's sad homey. monte carlos will always be there. what size are they though? bigger sizes seem to = more cash. i rarely see 11.5-13 on ebay. usually only fakes hah

They're LV 8.5. And yeah, biggest mistake ever haha, I had completely forgotten that they would be releasing a month after.

I have seen them worn, I have several shoes with leather soles myself and they get really ugly and messed so i get others topied but agains it's the bottom and no one sees them when worn anyways.

thinking about getting my gucci, ysl, lv, and cl's sneakers topied or have some sort of covering. good idea or bad idea

Originally Posted by I GET MONEY

thinking about getting my gucci, ysl, lv, and cl's sneakers topied or have some sort of covering. good idea or bad idea
I've never gotten sneakers topied because I simply do not trust the cobbler will do a good enough job. With dress shoes, it has a leather sole which the rubber adheres and glues on much better, they can also pound nails in there for extra toughness. With rubber soles, not so much. Plus if the topy is too thick, you'd probably notice it and look weird. There is a cobbler I would trust to do them, it's in NY iirc, you send them the shoes and they topy it for you and send them back. It's where most get their expensive shoes/boots like Carpe Diem, Augusta, MA+. etc... topied and everyone is always satisfied with their work.

^^ only one of those pics is the right size..
Guccis arrived. suede is buttery 
pimp.gif

Any tips on keeping the white sole white? my white/green pair turned really brown and nasty fast.

Same question for the suede - any tips for protecting? 

qodtu0.jpg

f3dz79.jpg

Originally Posted by I GET MONEY

I've never gotten sneakers topied because I simply do not trust the cobbler will do a good enough job. With dress shoes, it has a leather sole which the rubber adheres and glues on much better, they can also pound nails in there for extra toughness. With rubber soles, not so much. Plus if the topy is too thick, you'd probably notice it and look weird. There is a cobbler I would trust to do them, it's in NY iirc, you send them the shoes and they topy it for you and send them back. It's where most get their expensive shoes/boots like Carpe Diem, Augusta, MA+. etc... topied and everyone is always satisfied with their work.
I had to google topy not sure you guys were talking about what I was thinking but the Houston Shoe Hospital does a beautiful topy. My ex takes her louboooutains over to them to keep the red from scratching of.  I take my shoes to get stained resisting. They take mail orders.

Do these look fishy? Im bout to cop em but idk if they are legit. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom