Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by THEREALHUNDREDS

New Balenciaga pick ups ...

i've been looking everywhere for something to buy that is that red....but these just seem like they would be a little too bulky for me. can anyone that has them convince me that they're not that bulky?

or if someone could point out a different pair of shoes in a similar color. thanks.

they arent heavy or bulky, made of leather, and weigh normal, i have clbs that weigh more

i saw those green Balenciagas in miami abt 3 weeks ago on the shelf. so they're out there.

Originally Posted by LDOT3726

added these.. new Maison Margielas

k54zf7.jpg
I want these
nerd.gif

Just bought some new Balmain Stuff, pics soon. Also picked up givenchy tees. There might even be some nice Balmain boots if i get a chance to go to barneys tomorrow.

Originally Posted by TreyDeuce

those red balenciaga's are sold out everywhere in NY smh..guess thats what i get 4 underestimating hype

The HYPE?
roll.gif
More like underestimating people who got $545 to blow on a pair of sneakers. Some need to realize the percentage of the ones buying these high end sneakers with regular incomes is small. It's the people who got the money and who frequent these boutiques often are the reason for items being sold out.

if you really want the balenciagas call around outside of ny. they will ship. my sa from vegas said he might be gettin some in soon.

The way the soles are look balenciaga, but i can see them being YSLs. Or Dries Van noten, those are my guesses.

This thread has been super slow.
 I try to post things that arent common: A. Testoni Oxford Wingtips

306449_10150353246513001_736788000_8447272_1626827356_n.jpg

From the looks of it you all probably wont appreciate these so much but i thought I would post anyway.  Just picked
em up.  Been waiting for awhile to get these.

1zgyx6c.jpg

Originally Posted by FrankMatthews

Originally Posted by shoemasta72

Those Gucci boots are nice. Where/when/how much if you don't mind me asking?Props regardless.

Bluefly/lastweek/$460 on sale
nice 
pimp.gif
 i got mine in the lighter color last year on sale. old pic, but they actually held up pretty well through winter
150870_1771462966572_1239180024_2075760_2150250_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom