Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Mr 100

They run big. Size 45 which is a US 12 will be big on you so try to get a 44

Thanks I got the 45 instead. I hope they arent big. While I do wear a 12 in nikes they are a lil tight. Thanks for posting the vegas spot they charged me 545 out the door. No tax since they shipped them to houston. I will cop the black ones as well if this goes well.

Originally Posted by smoothrick007

Wore these today.
350ny9h.jpg
i love these. I just have not gotten into the LV's yet. 

Balenciaga pick ups continued from before, still waiting for the call for 4 more colors and I'm done. This colorway I got today is extremely weird and not what I expected but I like them for some reason. NYC only had 5 pairs. Appears brown at times, appears olive at times. I took a pic with flash on and off.

Also got another pair of black spikes for an unbelievable price. Below retail.

sick.gif
x3  

Lol @ the comments. On another not those YSL's ^^^^ Thumbs up

Definitely not for everyone but nice.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by laflech44

Originally Posted by mellowg

not hatin, just sayin i would be more impressed, hes definitely got some sick watches and cars

i dunno if i would live thaaat excessive but i definitely would ball out, wouldnt be postin an showin that *!#% off online tho lol its like askin to get kidnapped
laugh.gif
 yeah he said where he goes to school too.. if i was in the area, he'd move to the top of my list of people to rob (if i was about that life). 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

yea he did 

Columbia College Chicago, i see he had big sean and wale on his tumblr dude prolly major in film and video, i cant even hate on rich kids id buy the same type of )&% an get ferrari boy tatted on me an go to some "media arts" school an feel real important too 
robbing him is looking like a better and better idea. some of the stuff he posts though 
eek.gif

laugh.gif

grin.gif

tumblr_lucrgjJ2cN1qjb4r7o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lu5eziySoR1qjb4r7

Balenciaga pick ups continued from before, still waiting for the call for 4 more colors and I'm done. This colorway I got today is extremely weird and not what I expected but I like them for some reason. NYC only had 5 pairs. Appears brown at times, appears olive at times. I took a pic with flash on and off.

Also got another pair of black spikes for an unbelievable price. Below retail.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 where?

Originally Posted by Al Audi

laugh.gif
 yeah he said where he goes to school too.. if i was in the area, he'd move to the top of my list of people to rob (if i was about that life). 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

yea he did 

Columbia College Chicago, i see he had big sean and wale on his tumblr dude prolly major in film and video, i cant even hate on rich kids id buy the same type of )&% an get ferrari boy tatted on me an go to some "media arts" school an feel real important too 
robbing him is looking like a better and better idea. some of the stuff he posts though 
eek.gif

laugh.gif

grin.gif

tumblr_lucrgjJ2cN1qjb4r7o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lu5eziySoR1qjb4r7
laugh.gif
he kind of looks like screech from save by the bell..son is a boss though, straight fired the bird
laugh.gif

Anyone ever change out the insoles on Lanvin? They are great, but the ones I tried on today at Barneys they were pushing against my arch.

Just a heads up....

Beware of ebay seller: valizadeh.sina

He has some CL spikes for sale, and when I asked for more pictures.  The size sticker on the box did not match up to legit pairs.  The font and barcode were off.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Gucci finally with something good, really like the first two colorways.
HPZ7s.jpg
eek.gif
....Im in love. Possibly my first pair of Gucci shoes ill ever own.

^^^thanks guys.  DLuv, I saw the belt but it was to thin for the way I'd rock it.
...on the legit check, those are fugazi...Stay away!

Got home just before it rained on my sneaks, no spills from the club either 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom