Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wheeeew, those greens. 
pimp.gif

^^^^Dropping VERY soon.. I will definitely post mine once here. I remember holding the sample paid months ago and telling them just swipe my card once they arrive.

Pre-Order is finished Paul. None left in my size.
100, I just followed you on twitter. DM Me.

PO

do you guys wear high end denim or bottoms with your designer shoes or sneakers?I don't like the look of 400$ sneakers with 50$ American eagle jeans. What to you guys think?

Not about the brand, more about the fit...

I personally wear "high end" denim but it's because of the fit in my opinion. Even though I don't consider APC high end it fits amazing.

I don't purchase HE clothing, only accessories (Beanies for Winter, Belts, Wallets Etc)

I can justify paying $575 for a well-made sneaker utilizing high quality materials, but not $425 for a 100% cotton LV tee...Not about that life.
30t6p3b.gif

PO

I'm not really into HE clothing. Houston is not a place you can wear really nice clothing. The humidity with ruin all your clothes. During the day I am cargo shorts, a tshirt and Jordans/ Nike's. I even slack on Jordans in the summer. It's too humid for high tops. I wear my HE stuff at night in the summer. I Houston thats majority of the year.

I would have to agree with 100. APC's are not high-end but they are not cheap and in Houston they are rare.

I'm with PO, I am mostly accessories.

HE clothing needs to fit your lifestyle in my opinion. Brands like Rick Owens DRKSW, Balmain requires a certain lifestyles.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

I'm not really into HE clothing. Houston is not a place you can wear really nice clothing. The humidity with ruin all your clothes. During the day I am cargo shorts, a tshirt and Jordans/ Nike's. I even slack on Jordans in the summer. It's too humid for high tops. I wear my HE stuff at night in the summer. I Houston thats majority of the year.

I would have to agree with 100. APC's are not high-end but they are not cheap and in Houston they are rare.

HE clothing needs to fit your lifestyle in my opinion. Brands like Rick Owens DRKSW, Balmain requires a certain lifestyles.

It really depends on the clothing. Basics such as $300 tees or $100 boxers or $150 for a pair of socks are harder to justify in price but when it comes to denim, outerwear (specially leather jackets) and sport shirts, the high-end versions not only has their own aesthetic/style/design that others doesn't but it also has a distinct fit that other cheaper brands simply does not offer. I used to wear Levis with Gucci shoes but after trying on Diors, fit and quality is simply much better than Levis. Same with Rick Owen leather jackets fit & quality in comparison to say RL Polo or Wilsons Leather. Not a knock on those brands but you can see the difference not just in fit and quality but in style as well. 
My basics are still the true and tested brands I've come to love. Socks, nothing touches my foot for casual wear other than GoldToes, undershirt goes to Hanes Premium Tees and boxers are simple CKs. 

I love APC jeans too, my favorites a pair of petite standards right now, I also like Nudies and some thin finns along with the APC are in my rotation right now. 

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

It really depends on the clothing. Basics such as $300 tees or $100 boxers or $150 for a pair of socks are harder to justify in price but when it comes to denim, outerwear (specially leather jackets) and sport shirts, the high-end versions not only has their own aesthetic/style/design that others doesn't but it also has a distinct fit that other cheaper brands simply does not offer. I used to wear Levis with Gucci shoes but after trying on Diors, fit and quality is simply much better than Levis. Same with Rick Owen leather jackets fit & quality in comparison to say RL Polo or Wilsons Leather. Not a knock on those brands but you can see the difference not just in fit and quality but in style as well. 
My basics are still the true and tested brands I've come to love. Socks, nothing touches my foot for casual wear other than GoldToes, undershirt goes to Hanes Premium Tees and boxers are simple CKs. 

I love APC jeans too, my favorites a pair of petite standards right now, I also like Nudies and some thin finns along with the APC are in my rotation right now. 

Yep, hit head of the nail. 
I am dying for a nice fitting leather. I was going to order a TOJ but they are on hiatus. I love your Blk/Blk varsity. 

I want a pair of Dior's but they dont have them in Houston. Once I figure out the my fit I will find purchase some. 

Have you checked out the Barneys in Austin? Not sure how far you are but there seems to be 2 Barneys in Texas, the other is in Dallas. They should carry some Dior jeans, the Barneys in BH didn't have my size in Dior so they had it shipped from the Austin store iirc.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Have you checked out the Barneys in Austin? Not sure how far you are but there seems to be 2 Barneys in Texas, the other is in Dallas. They should carry some Dior jeans, the Barneys in BH didn't have my size in Dior so they had it shipped from the Austin store iirc.

Yeah, thats a Co-op in Austin. They carry the contemporary/ hipster stuff like APC, Nudie, Naked and Famous and Raleigh.
Nothing high-end. 

I dont like care to travel to Dallas. 
I may end up ordering a bunch of sizes and trying them at home and keeping the ones that fit. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom