Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ lows are around in black, red, orange..
Going to check out the orange highs right now. I'm honestly content with red highs though.

How do the pleated joints fit compared to the Areana's... i really like the red highs ..hopefully i find them

How do the pleated joints fit compared to the Areana's... i really like the red highs ..hopefully i find them
Pleated fits true to size for me.  i had to size down on my arena lows.  I got the red pleated lows from Matchesfashion.com for $472 plus shipping.  they still have size 43 and 44 for anyone looking for them.

I'm new to niketalk.  i'll post pics when i find out how to do it

Arenas are in their own lane when it comes to fit. They Fit huge, one size down for many.

Pleated and any other high fit true to size. If you're a half size like me (9.5) I go down to the nearest size which would be 42 (9) and they fit perfect.

I live in Houston, and our ONLY SAKS n NM dont sell these, R they like Jordans as in they sell out fast or they like Other high end shoes that sit

^ MR. 100...im in FL, where do they have the lows??? cause i called the webster, niemens and and and barneys in ny they didnt have any besides the black...

I live in Houston, and our ONLY SAKS n NM dont sell these, R they like Jordans as in they sell out fast or they like Other high end shoes that sit
I live in Dallas.  Barneys in Dallas had the burnt red and black arena high when i went there monday. Try calling them 469-221-4700 

they said they will not get the lows anytime soon 

^^^^ The CL website is a joke. It's not that it sells out quick, pairs are sold off before they're listed on the website to VIP clients, the remaining sizes are then listed on the website which is usually 45 and 45.5

RFX, you still have a shot at those. The men's store will have everything, probably all wait listed but let me know if you want them and i'll bypass that.

Good info. I'll try and visit the store here and see if they carry mens stuff, if I can't find it I'd contact you for more info. Thanks!

Pleated fits true to size for me.  i had to size down on my arena lows.  I got the red pleated lows from Matchesfashion.com for $472 plus shipping.  they still have size 43 and 44 for anyone looking for them.
I'm new to niketalk.  i'll post pics when i find out how to do it

Thanks for the heads up... I'm a US 11... Should I be going with the 44EU or the 45. I'm trying to order now but I don't wanna get the wrong size since its international

I don't think U.S. imports the arenas in any size smaller than 40. Could be wrong though...
Balenciaga's website carries 39, but technically size 40 is equivalent to a US 7 (because they run big a US 8).  There probably isn't a huge market for size 39.

If anyone is looking for the Arena lows in Cobalt or Black, PM me and I can get your info to my SA and have him contact you.  They also have Groseille (burgundy with brown sole) and Black in the highs.

Thanks for the heads up... I'm a US 11... Should I be going with the 44EU or the 45. I'm trying to order now but I don't wanna get the wrong size since its international
I wear a size 10 or 10 1/2  in Jordans and the 42 fits me perfect  

45EU would prob be to big. I would go with the 43 or 44

I wear us12 and 45 are too big and 44 or too small.

You should cop from somewhere with an easy return policy ie. Barneys or US mrporter. Try them on and return the ones that dont fit. It may cost $30 to do this but it sure beats paying 500+ and stuck with a pair that are uncomfortable.

I got a pair of LB's that are too small. Worst G I have spent to date and I still kicks myself.

My SA just gave me a heads up that they received the red Cotes highs (the new ribbed ones).  They also got the dark green arena highs, and brown arena lows.  If you guys are interested, PM me your info so I can pass it along to him.

Last edited:
I wear us12 and 45 are too big and 44 or too small.
You should cop from somewhere with an easy return policy ie. Barneys or US mrporter. Try them on and return the ones that dont fit. It may cost $30 to do this but it sure beats paying 500+ and stuck with a pair that are uncomfortable.
I got a pair of LB's that are too small. Worst G I have spent to date and I still kicks myself.

How much bigger are the sz45 eu I'm a size 13 and hard to find em in my size anywhere online and when I go to stores seeing as how most of the places here don't carry them ....im in San Diego if anyone knows a place

How much bigger are the sz45 eu I'm a size 13 and hard to find em in my size anywhere online and when I go to stores seeing as how most of the places here don't carry them ....im in San Diego if anyone knows a place
a 45 should work for you bro. i'm a 13 too, and i wear a 45 in balenciaga.

There is still has a fsr at MrPorter to those interested: http://www.mrporter.com/product/312413
o7o8q0.jpg

Last edited:

For the Arenas I would def get around a 43, 45 will definitely be too big. The Arenas fit really big.

New pick ups, random restocks. Still waiting on so much more. Be back soon with more pick ups. Anyone who needs help with any items feel free to message me or hit me on my IG @rcclientele3

High and low set

Got cobalt arena lows in the mail right now and these are being held for me. Can't decide if I want them or not. My guy says they are brown but I can't really get a feel for the color. They look more greyish. Anyone have this pair or more pics of the color?

I've seen them in person, and in my opinion, they are brown.  In different lighting and at certain angles, they appear to be a taupe color, while in low lighting, they appear to be a darker shade of brown.

I posted in the wrong thread earlier. :smh:

But a homie of mine just recently gave me these.

We were moving him into his new crib and he finds them under a bunch of other stuff.

"damn, I haven't wore these since last summer. They're too big anyway, you want them? Take 'em."

Mind you, he wears an 11, I wear a 9. My arenas are a 40. These are a FORTY FOUR. :rofl:

I offered to sell them for him, he's like "People buy used sneakers?"

Dudes with money man... they're the funniest.

Those low ecore Balenciagas are mean... I have the high top but I like the fit and look of lows way more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom