Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The name change doesn't really bother me, the logo itself has become synonymous with fakes these days similar to LVs and Gucci. What really pushed it over the edge is a tee with the word "YOLO" written to look like the YSL logo. YSL is back to the minimalist look w/o the huge logos, just like when Slimane was with Dior, there weren't any big logo Dior tees.

The name change doesn't really bother me, the logo itself has become synonymous with fakes these days similar to LVs and Gucci. What really pushed it over the edge is a tee with the word "YOLO" written to look like the YSL logo. YSL is back to the minimalist look w/o the huge logos, just like when Slimane was with Dior, there weren't any big logo Dior tees.

IMO, Gucci fakes are horrendous. Not sure why but it seems that it may be impossible to make good fake Gucci stuff. LV is a different story. Some of the stuff in their stores looks to be fake to me.

I heard change was coming.

If I were a High End Fashion House, the last thing I would want is for rappers wearing my stuff in videos and rapping about it.

THIS IS MY OPINION!!!!

Rappers wearing designer brands doesn't bother me, when they have clothes custom made with the brands fake monogram and they try to pass it off as real, then that somewhat bugs me.

I'm sure fashion houses doesn't mind rappers wearing their clothes because I am sure they sell a lot more that way w/o the expense of marketing, it's free advertising. At the end of the day they are still about making money.

I get what your saying though, if it were your label you have a demographic preference, which is perfectly fine but at the end of the day, your investors will likely shut you down if you don't make enough money for the brand.

I will be getting these . These are this kids name Stvsh Cvsh. He got them from Curt@!n$

RFX or any knowledgable cats.

Do YSL products get marked down.

I want those All black SLP rollins-esque trainers up there.

What are the chances of me finding them for sub 575?

^
I haven't seen "YSL" mark down their merchandise ever. You may be able to find YSL merchandise that is marked down at third-party sites, but not from YSL stores or YSL.com.

I could be wrong though.

PO

Yea i guess i meant specifically third party.

I have never purchased directly from a designers B&M

which sucks bc im lowkey jelly that u guys have awesome relationships/connects with your SAs

Yea i guess i meant specifically third party.
I have never purchased directly from a designers B&M
which sucks bc im lowkey jelly that u guys have awesome relationships/connects with your SAs
You may be able to find a sale at Neiman Marcus or a store along those lines, but I doubt it. YSL/SLP doesn't make a huge quantity of their releases, so they move pretty fast.

Change is always good. It's just going to take me a while to get used to it. I like the minimalist approach because I hate to be a walking-talking billboard. I need to give their new San Francisco store a visit, if its even open yet.

I do believe the boutiques have end of the season sales but usually it's on items that isn't part of their permanent collection, the items that are new every season and likely won't be made again in that exact same materials or style. But the YSL tees and belts that they make and sell every season, those will likely never go on sale at the boutiques.

But if you do find them at Barneys, Neiman, Bergdorf, etc... they do go on sale almost every season, it's just a matter of what is left for them to put on sale. Most of the good items usually sells out quick.

True.

I cant gauge the reaction for those black trainers bc the responses have been so hit or miss.

Im thinking of copping them and foregoing the blk/cmt IV and blk/ryl I this season

I've seen YSL apparel marked down in their boutiques, but I can't recall ever seeing footwear.  Your best bet for YSL footwear going on sale is from a third party retailer and waiting for the end of season sale... you would just need to find a retailer that carries YSL shoes and hope that they sit all season.

They have their end of season sales but its nothing good, at least not the one in Houston. As PO suggested third party sites would be your best bet. Try UK sellers that deduct vat.

Quick LC. Im sure they are but just want a 2nd opinion. Only pic dude sent me so far. I can ask for more if need be.
These are top 5 Guccis for me

I've seen some shoes and some clothing on sale at the YSL store here in Houston but not much.

Trying to contribute, here are some kicks I've worn recently.

This was in Miami.

I wish i bought those Patchwork Balenciaga's & I wish I had bought a few pairs of Patchwork Don's...:smh:

PO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom