Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if you all have seen these... Pleated high tops in orange
I've heard about this cw...can you post a better pic?

Someone has some pics about the upcoming Balenciaga Pleated Snekers in blue cw scheduled for the ss 2013 collection?

SpaceLemonkush, surprisingly those Margielas sold really well. What size are you looking for?

I have a pair and love them and can see if I can find another pair for you.

Dont know if this has been posted. Just trying to add content. Wings& Horn Fall/Winter

Last edited:
All of those are so clean. Second chance for the all white High Tops, for sure. The blues are hot, too.

Just picked these up

Nice pick-up, very versatile pair of shoes. I'd try and change up the laces to black though, the tan laces just always look awkward to me on a black pair of shoes. I mean the tan laces still works but I think black is better.

FSR of all white Arena Lows and red mid Arenas at PrivateQueue (invite link here: http://lnc.hr/gAi5).
Kind of weird that their sizes go all the way up to 47 but if you have gigantic feet then I guess jump on that chance?

301gciw.jpg

t99ixi.jpg

Last edited:
If anyone missed out on the Black Arenas on the Barneys website, I just searched our system and found sizes 41-45 still available throughout the company. Let me know if you need help finding a size.

those white lows look great. but there are supposed to be highs too, right? i want to try get a pair of highs this time...tempting though staring at the pic.
also did the price on lows jump? strange that the white and red are priced the same.

and thanks to nick for all the useful posts and offering to help NTers! good to have good guys like that around.

Received my black Arenas, overall the 41 fits well, if I were to nitpick I'd say it fits half a size too big.
Sorry for the crappy pic, really need to get my iPhone5 already. Stupid iphone4, better pics later (along with a fit pic).
11504285.bmp

11504290.bmp

Received my black Arenas, overall the 41 fits well, if I were to nitpick I'd say it fits half a size too big.
Sorry for the crappy pic, really need to get my iPhone5 already. Stupid iphone4, better pics later (along with a fit pic).
11504285.bmp

11504290.bmp

Ihave the same problem with mine. I sold my red pair cause even with insoles they were too big.

My other ones smashed my toes with insoles. My daughter cut the insoles at the toes and now the fit perfect. So the balls on my are sitting insole and my toes dangle on the shoe insole. Really comfortable now.

I appreciate the kind words. Just trying to help you guys out. I'll post up pics that I have of the rest of the spring buy that I currently have this evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom