Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There someone selling their pavot preorder on ebay for 1K. SMH

ANYONE INTERESTED, NEW SLP'S ARE UP ON LVR.

SORRY THEY ARE ON SSENSE.

Last edited:
http://www.barneys.com/Balenciaga-H...60497,default,pd.html?cgid=mens-shoes&index=0

Last edited:
There someone selling their pavot preorder on ebay for 1K. SMH

ANYONE INTERESTED, NEW SLP'S ARE UP ON LVR.

SORRY THEY ARE ON SSENSE.

Sadly, the lows looks way too generic in SSenses pics, looks too much like Stan Smiths. Weird because I initially liked the black pair in the pics a couple of pages back.

Last edited:
can anyone speak to the sizing on givenchy sneakers?  according to size conversions US 9 = IT 42.  Do they convert pretty well or is it a size up or size down scenario?

These look 10000000x better in person. Didn't know the spikes were gold and the fabric is like canvas/denim.

On another note shoutout to NicholasHart , you truly are a class act and very helpful. We'll talk... On to the pick up

Last edited:
^^^^ Agree, I think I spoke to damn need everyone in this thread.. Very helpful, we all eat here lol.

These look 10000000x better in person. Didn't know the spikes were gold and the fabric is like canvas/denim.

On another note shoutout to NicholasHart , you truly are a class act and very helpful. We'll talk... On to the pick up
Thank you kindly.  Just doing my best to help out as many people as I can.  We'll chat soon for sure... As for the Pik-Boat they do look a ton better than I originally thought and I didn't know they were gold.  I don't usually wear gold, but I am digging that combo.  Nice pick-up!  How did the blue look in person?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom