Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW BLACK PLEATED BALENCIAGAS ARE MEANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
Barneys is getting the following colors in pleated high tops: white (arriving now), blue, teal/mint. The grey pleated will be a lowtop for us, not a hightop. I will post pictures when I get home to refresh everyone on the looks.

Nicholas my man you are the best!!!! Came through for me again. One of the best dudes here on NT. Much appreciated.

Ok here are the colors Barneys is receiving...

Hightop

Hightop

These will be a hightop, not a low as shown

Lowtop

Ok here are the colors Barneys is receiving...

Hightop

Hightop

These will be a hightop, not a low as shown

Lowtop

Only pleated ones I like are the black ones. Wish they would explore color different combinations on the pleated ones.

Last edited:
Only pleated ones I like are the black ones. Wish they would explore color different combinations on the pleated ones.
i think they will in future seasons, becaue i dont remember them releasing this many pleated b4, only red and white if im not mistaken. Sucks that the black cotes is a balenciaga boutique exclusive, wouldve been nice to have other retailers stock up on those too. How fast do cotes generally sell out, do they sit a little or are they gone like arenas n spiked louboutins?

After looking all over for a pair I found the Maree at a neimans. Now I'm looking for pavot red and black (high or low doesn't matter)

I believe that is at Pitti Uomo, a trade show where the new season items are shown to buyers of stores to see and feel and know which items to order for their store to stock.

Those are for the FW13 season so it'll be a couple of months before they officially release.

Last edited:
ALP, pleated highs released last year in black, white, red and orange. All came in high top and low top models.

Pleated highs sell out almost immediately now and Balenciaga will explore new colorways for this model.

Arenas are being over saturated right now and Balenciaga will explore new materials and colorways for Arenas as well.... The new colorways and materials will lure some of us back for sure...

^^^^ that colorway wasn't released

A lot of colorways are made but then scrapped but Balenciaga will still randomly send to a botique to sell

ALP, pleated highs released last year in black, white, red and orange. All came in high top and low top models.

Pleated highs sell out almost immediately now and Balenciaga will explore new colorways for this model.

Arenas are being over saturated right now and Balenciaga will explore new materials and colorways for Arenas as well.... The new colorways and materials will lure some of us back for sure...
oh ok i didnt know that they released an orange. thanks for the info 100

This is why in like being in Houston. They really aint up on this. I have yet to see anybody besides me wear these. If it dont have logos all over it, Houston peps aint feeling it.

Some ladies appreciate it though.

Even when I go to San Dawg, I have yet to see anybody with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom