Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a quick video I Made about the Givenchy "Star Studded" Sneakers.

Hope you enjoy!

The Gris ciment and ciment got released in limited numbers. NY had 2 pairs left in Gris ciment. Good luck

It's all good, just give a heads up next time before you put something like that on the bay. We have practically the same size foot.

I know there's a lot of info on sizes here when it comes to Balenciaga - difference in opinions too. Can someone help me find the best size in Arena and/or Pleated if I'm a size 9.5?

Got my Pleated's thank to Grant @ NM. HE randomly hit me up & was like you need? :pimp:

I don't remember which NT'er linked me with him, maybe Spoonie, but I appreciate it! He looked out for me good!

PO

Last edited:
Got my Pleated's thank to Grant @ NM. HE randomly hit me up & was like you need? :pimp:

I don't remember which NT'er linked me with him, maybe Spoonie, but I appreciate it! He looked out for me good!

PO

it definitely would have been spoonie. although i referred jumpmankb too him. grant is awesome. grabbed my first pair of arenas from him last year. felt bad i couldnt give him the sale when i bought the white highs, but i needed those and couldnt risk them never coming in since he could only confirm the store would receive the lows. had to get them through balenciaga instead.

I bought my first two pair of arenas off him but they were both too big. I still have him let me know what he gets in and try to help people out. He actually wears a 39 like I do so his store doesn't even get anything in his size :smh: He's trying to get NM buyers to request to carry the size 39.

What's your latest pickup higuy?

the latest designer pair i bought was the white arenas a few months ago. other than that just a few random new balance and adidas sneakers. i just had my first kid in january so i cant be spending like before. i did plan ahead and set aside money for a pair though since nick hart dropped the previews back in october lol. that'll probably be my last major pickup for a while.

For you LA people, do y'all know where I can buy Margiela or Raf Simons shoes? I know one of y'all said not to pay retail for Margielas but I'd like to try them on to figure out my size. I'll be in LA for Spring Break and I'd appreciate the help. Thanks!

For you LA people, do y'all know where I can buy Margiela or Raf Simons shoes? I know one of y'all said not to pay retail for Margielas but I'd like to try them on to figure out my size. I'll be in LA for Spring Break and I'd appreciate the help. Thanks!

Definitely go to Rodeo Drive if you can, there is a Barneys, NM and Saks within a few blocks. On Rodeo Drive itself, there is a Gucci, Burberry, Prada, YSL, Lanvin, LV, D&G, Dior, etc... Margiela store is about 10-15 blocks away.

Well I guess I am out the Balenciaga game, I must be between sizes, I got my size 44 arenas and they feel loose. People say the lebron x is bulky but these are nearly the same size. I don't know of I should try a size 43 or just give up now.

^id just go with the 44. i tryed a 45 and they felt big, but definitely wearable. Thanks to the guy who posted the ciments available at balenciaga nyc. Didnt pick them up, but wanted to(called and they said some bastard copped). hopefully it wasnt a NTer that did me dirty lol

I tried putting gel insoles on top of the stock insoles and the they feel better, but something I would prefer not to do on a $500+ shoe.

I have two pairs now one from the UK site for $570 and the other I got from the US site for $495. I guess I will try to get my money back for the UK pair and get some inserts for the other ones.

I really like the Raf Simmons but everyplace is sold out of the 44s and 45s.

Last edited:
I tried putting gel insoles on top of the stock insoles and the they feel better, but something I would prefer not to do on a $500+ shoe.

I have two pairs now one from the UK site for $570 and the other I got from the US site for $495. I guess I will try to get my money back for the UK pair and get some inserts for the other ones.

I really like the Raf Simmons but everyplace is sold out of the 44s and 45s.
raf simons are underrated imo. Some of them can look really nice. Some of them go on sale for crazy cheap. Ive seen em in your size for under 200 b4, on thecorner, id wait for a sale. I feel you on the balenciaga's, but (at least for me) dont really wear the same pair of sneakers too often, for example i may wear a pair once or twice a month, so even if its a little(or, for certain shoes) or very big i still dont mind copping. When kicks are small on the other hand, i get furious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom