Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hey Mr. 100 - do you know where they would sell these Pleated Mint Lows if it's not supposed to be for the U.S.?

does anyone have any insight on finding mens CL's? Does their site update at a certain time daily? I really want a pair of Louis Junior Spikes 43-44 and keep missing them, first the red and now the violet/red with white toe.

thank you.

Yeah, I've been going back in forth in my head all day. I think I am gonna send em back tomorrow or monday. I've been looking at a pair of Guiseppe Zanotti sneakers...I don't know though :lol: :rolleyes
guiseppe zanotti remakes sneakers from past seasons, balecniaga does not. keep that in mind when returning. Im hoping ur not talking about those basketball joints, right?
HELL NAW!!!! :lol: I really wanted the mints so I guess I kind of settled for the violets and I thought they'd be a lot lighter. I have white pleateds so if I do return the violets, at least I can say I own a pair and be happy

guiseppe zanotti remakes sneakers from past seasons, balecniaga does not. keep that in mind when returning. Im hoping ur not talking about those basketball joints, right?

Dear god, I hope it's not!
:lol: Naw bruh!

I was thinking about these http://www.giuseppezanottidesign.com/us/men/sneakers_cod44506595rr.html

What y'all think?

Last edited:
Do the pleated lows arenas run 2 sizes smaller as well? The grey pleated lows are very nice, I'm gonna try n find those next

Damn it I wanted those mint pleats!!! I check matches all the time and the one day I don't, boom. Not a good shoe day for me!

Just got my first 2 Balenciagas, the All White Arenas and All Black Arenas.  Has there been anything listed on storing and cleaning thesee kicks?  How should the maintenence be handled with these.  I just dropped over $1000 bucks and want to preserve my investment.  Thanks.

Where can a brother find some black Arena highs? I wear 10 in Jordan 11's and 9 in Jordan 7's...hopefully that helps...I assume I am a 41-42. Almost paid $720(PrivateQueue) then snapped out of it. Let me know fellas....thanks!

just copped those mint lows 46 off MF thanks Stacks
smokin.gif
.  hey does the pleated run smaller then the arena?

Just got my first 2 Balenciagas, the All White Arenas and All Black Arenas.  Has there been anything listed on storing and cleaning thesee kicks?  How should the maintenence be handled with these.  I just dropped over $1000 bucks and want to preserve my investment.  Thanks.
Any tips on preventing creasing on the Arenas?
Yea sell em to me...what you don't know wont hurt ya. 

Where can a brother find some black Arena highs? I wear 10 in Jordan 11's and 9 in Jordan 7's...hopefully that helps...I assume I am a 41-42. Almost paid $720(PrivateQueue) then snapped out of it. Let me know fellas....thanks!
only thing that i would get off that website are the ciment arenas(if they put em back up) or loubi's with spikes on em, anything else i would just wait for a restock, there have been many restocks for balenciaga

Last edited:
HELL NAW!!!! :lol: I really wanted the mints so I guess I kind of settled for the violets and I thought they'd be a lot lighter. I have white pleateds so if I do return the violets, at least I can say I own a pair and be happy
:lol: Naw bruh!

I was thinking about these http://www.giuseppezanottidesign.com/us/men/sneakers_cod44506595rr.html

What y'all think?
kinda plain guiseppe has better stuff IMO, id wait it out for a sale
Didn't know GZ's went on sale...learned something new. I guess I'll just wait it out. I'm happy with my white pleateds for now. I appreciate the feedback

only thing that i would get off that website are the ciment arenas(if they put em back up) or loubi's with spikes on em, anything else i would just wait for a restock, there have been many restocks for balenciaga
Thanks for the advice. I just contacted someone off IG and he wants $800....Resellers just run the game these days I guess. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom