Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
NicholasHart is clutch. Thank you sir.

Balenciaga charged my card but no email yet
nerd.gif
i take it theyve shipped
Log into your account on the balenciaga site and check the order..  I checked mine earlier and the status says Shipped..

Also Balenciaga does not send Tracking Info for 'Security' reasons..  I was looking for my tracking number and couldn't find it and saw that tidbit in the FAQ section..

If it gets lost in transit it's also not their issue.. 

Damn I missed out on the black pleated from ln-cc

Managed to grab the whites though. I ordered 1 up from my size in arenas so I'm just crossing my fingers

Damn I missed out on the black pleated from ln-cc

Managed to grab the whites though. I ordered 1 up from my size in arenas so I'm just crossing my fingers
If i recall correctly the sizing recommendation for arenas and pleateds is supposed to be the same (size down one), right? 

Anybody who's been looking for Balenciaga Hightop Pleated Trainers LN-CC has a full size run!!!

http://www.ln-cc.com/mens-brands/balenciaga/icat/balenciaga-mens

Anyone know the typical delivery time to the USA from LN-CC? My order from earlier from today show in trasit. Thanks in advance.

Very fast for the most part. It is suppose to take a week or so (5-7 business days) but I've seen plenty of people say they got their within 2-3 days.

^Same situation got charged and emailed but still says not shipped on my account. I figure two beats one and my Pavots will be here soon, I got a 44 (I wear the same in YSL) which may not fit so wish me luck

Log into your account on the balenciaga site and check the order..  I checked mine earlier and the status says Shipped..

Also Balenciaga does not send Tracking Info for 'Security' reasons..  I was looking for my tracking number and couldn't find it and saw that tidbit in the FAQ section..

Thanks yeah they said shipped should be here next week. Wanted some Black Pleateds for my graduation but these will do just fine
grin.gif

You can use your order number as a reference number to track. Thats what I do. Just go to UPS and track by reference which will be your order number.

Damn, those Common Projects look great. I need to pick me up a pair while everyone is on this Arena wave. Threw these on today...after 5 years my Dior B50's are still going strong.

Anyone wondering delivery speed, I recieved my Arena highs 2 days after order. I am in CT and they shipped from Balenciaga NYC. No tracking, unless by ref. #, and UPS requires a signature. 

You can use your order number as a reference number to track. Thats what I do. Just go to UPS and track by reference which will be your order number.
Am I using the entire order number or just the last 4 digits?...

EDIT:  Never mind I figured it out..  Thanks!

Last edited:
Just for reference, Got the shipping confirmation from Balenciaga yesterday (Pavot) and received the shoes today!!

Thank you sir, it's my pleasure.  How do you like them in person?
i mentioned to you earlier, but i didnt have much time with them before rushing off to work. plan to try them on and stuff tonight.
from the short time i held them i was pretty impressed. they were heavier than i expected them to be as well. im still actually skeptical how they will look on feet, but i couldnt sleep on them after wanting a version in denim and waiting all those months for them to drop! thanks again, hard enough to get a hold of CLs, let alone at retail.

The following Christian Louboutins are available if anyone is interested.

Red Louis Jr. Size: 40

Pik Boat. Size: 43

Ironitio, pretty much a full size run

PM if seriously interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom