Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey kicks409, did you ever get those brown Gucci monogram high-tops in? Could you post some pics? Also, how much did the final price end up being? Thanks,appreciate it!

Yo rabbit no I had changed my mind on dem and bought some lvs but Im still gettin dem and ill post pics when I get them unless someone beats me 2 it

eek.gif
@ that Gucci bomber
pimp.gif

is it just me or do the gucci stores lace up there sneakers mad difficult? haha i bought a pair in store and i spent 10 minutes jus gettin the shoe a lil looseso i can put my foot in

Originally Posted by BallinWitDre

kicks- how do LVs run (size wise) thnx in advance
I wear a size 10 n nikes so i would get a 9 lv r 8.5 i guess they run like pradas if u ask me

whats up ya'll.. Im back from my month long vacation... went to the gucci and lv stores in hong kong and singapore.. the selection was very limitedcompared to what I have seen in the states.. and it is impossible to find my size (US 13)... but if anyone can post me on whats been going on and any salescoming up.. thanks!

whats good gents

im looking for some all black prada loafers. can anyone point me into the direction for a pair? some like these below or very similar?

0434096722896_275x275.jpg
0434096646925_275x275.jpg
0434083505044_275x275.jpg
0434050921501_275x275.jpg

^^^ What are looking to use it for? Those are all have a rubber sole and good if your going to do a lot of standing or walking but their a bit more casual thanthe leather soled dress shoes.

Check out Bluefly, they might have some in stock otherwise, Saks.com, NeimanMarcus.com or any high-end department stores like Saks 5th, Neiman Marcus,Barney's and some Nordstrom should have these available. I'm not sure if it's still happening but Barney's had some loafers, slip-on dressshoes on sale for around low to mid $200. Check it out if you have one near you.

ive been slackin...watsup to all the regulars of this thread (rfx, easy, k409, lacedemup etc) and welcome and good stuff to all the cats who just startedpostin in here....i gotta start takin pics of my stuff...smh..got a few j.crew shoes, some y-3, some polo boots that i need to add in here but heres a lilsomething different....

J. Crew Rugged Red Wings
296506140.jpg

love these bad boys...gotta get the other color to these..only boots i can see myself wearing in warmer weather b/c of how fresh i think they r...peace toall

^^^ RedWIngs are available at JCrew.com. They have both colors and plenty of sizes I believe.

They sell them on redwingcasuals.com too

Edit: Sorry, the ones on the Redwings site are just very similar looking shoes not the JCrew ones

^^^ What are looking to use it for? Those are all have a rubber sole and good if your going to do a lot of standing or walking but their a bit more casual than the leather soled dress shoes.

Check out Bluefly, they might have some in stock otherwise, Saks.com, NeimanMarcus.com or any high-end department stores like Saks 5th, Neiman Marcus, Barney's and some Nordstrom should have these available. I'm not sure if it's still happening but Barney's had some loafers, slip-on dress shoes on sale for around low to mid $200. Check it out if you have one near you.

preciate the help there. yea i kinda wanted something with a mix of comfort/style. preciate the info. the pics i posted are off saks and they're all basically 400 bucks, but im gonna check out these prices and hopefully I can come across something. I think we have a Barneys outlet where I'm located. I went there last time just checkin out there BBC stuff and it was pretty bummy. Good looks on the info tho

Hey kicks409, you said the Neiman's at the Galleria in Houston didn't have the brown Gucci Chucks, right? Would one of their sales rep. still be ableto identify the shoes (provided that I bring in a pic, SKU#, style code) and place an order for me? Or would it just be better to call the Neiman's over onRodeo like you did? Thanks for the help!

thanx for the compliments dudes...yea RFX is correct....these r a j.crew exclusive but all red wings are similiar...there are dope ones at zappos aswell...dont eat up all the sz 12's n 13's boys...still gotta get mine...lol...peace to all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom