Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

the red rollerboats and pink rollerboys are really nice, the rantus aint too shabby either. These kicks are under the fall winter collection tab of the CL website.

I like these Margiela's a lot..  Any information on them?..

Also any info on Margiela's as a whole..  I am having second thoughts on the black Arena's...  I may for with a pair of Margiela's  

Last edited:
I like these Margiela's a lot..  Any information on them?..

Also any info on Margiela's as a whole..  I am having second thoughts on the black Arena's...  I may for with a pair of Margiela's  
do not buy margielas now, they are prone to going on sale and you could find a decent pair for around $200 when all is said and done

np, they should go on sale real soon. If u wait it out a little u can get an even bigger discount, but u run the risk of missing out on your size, or the sneaker u wanted

np, they should go on sale real soon. If u wait it out a little u can get an even bigger discount, but u run the risk of missing out on your size, or the sneaker u wanted
what's the best site to check for MMM sale?

what's the best site to check for MMM sale?
most of the high end stores such as saks.com, thecorner.com, bergdofgoodman.com(not the best prices though), barneys.com etc.

Last edited:
If I wear a 10.5 in Most Nikes, 42 in Arenas with room, what size should I get in Margiela Hi-tops? Looking at the 3 strap style.

If I wear a 10.5 in Most Nikes, 42 in Arenas with room, what size should I get in Margiela Hi-tops? Looking at the 3 strap style.
They run TTS, however do not offer half sizes.  Being that you are a 10.5 it just depends on if you like it a bit more snug or a tad more loose.  Are you referring to the blue suede 3 strap style?

They run TTS, however do not offer half sizes.  Being that you are a 10.5 it just depends on if you like it a bit more snug or a tad more loose.  Are you referring to the blue suede 3 strap style?

Yeah those or the black pair. I see you guys have every size left in the blue pair online , I'm going to wait it out and see if they go on sale like alp said. Also all of the years I been on Niketalk (though I just start really posting) you have been one of the most helpful people on the forum. :smokin

Yeah those or the black pair. I see you guys have every size left in the blue pair online , I'm going to wait it out and see if they go on sale like alp said. Also all of the years I been on Niketalk (though I just start really posting) you have been one of the most helpful people on the forum. :smokin

Where is there a black pair available? I thought only the blue version released in the strap...

I appreciate the compliment.  I personally enjoy sneakers as much as all of you do, therefore I do my best to help as much as possible.  As for the blue three strap going on sale, it most likely will not be until fall markdowns because we have only had them maybe 2 months tops.  I could be wrong as they continue to send new markdowns everyday since we are in the middle of pre-sale and the markdowns go live on the Tuesday, May 28th.  I will keep my eyes pealed to see if they get marked down and I will let you know.

Man I've been looking for that black pair in my size since they dropped.... I'm so tempted to pay retail because they are last seasons... Should I just do it or does Concepts ever go on sale?

*** Nevermind found this picture for S/S 13... :smh:

Where are the tans!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom