Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
S
More like brain washed. LOL It's quite sad actually. I had this one dude tell me that he didn't even like the Red Arenas, but when he saw Kanye wearing them he wanted it. :smh: Alot of people are getting caught up in the high end hype without really thinking on whether they like the shoe or taking into account the actual craftsmanship and work of the shoe. But hey it is what it is. LOL
some ppl don't know how to think for themselves

For anybody thats looking Farferch has the Green margiela straps for $552, that's $100 cheaper than U.S. retailers

Too bad none of the horsebit loafers or drivers I actually want are a part of the gucci sale... I may still get a pair tho :lol:

So, what shoes are out there that are similar to the famous Rick Owens Side Zip High Top Sneakers? I'm falling for the silhouette, but I'll be damned if I pay over a grand for them.

So, what shoes are out there that are similar to the famous Rick Owens Side Zip High Top Sneakers? I'm falling for the silhouette, but I'll be damned if I pay over a grand for them.

They'll be on sale soon enough if not already.

Clear soled Trons

what stoes generally carry the balenciaga arena highs? if any that is, i'd like to try on a pair before i bought them

Where are you located?  Within the US, it's pretty much Balenciaga boutiques, Barneys, and Neiman Marcus.

i'm right near philly. I wonder if the Nieman Marcus at KOP has them, might have to take a look. Either that or take a trip into the city at that point if they dont

i'm right near philly. I wonder if the Nieman Marcus at KOP has them, might have to take a look. Either that or take a trip into the city at that point if they dont
If they don't have them at the Neiman's in KOP, they can always check the other stores and have them transferred in.

I have a pair of Balenciaga Arenas in the pavot colorway size 39 DS for sale for retail + shipping. PM me if interested.
ill gladly purchase the if no one bought them already. I would have pmed you but it says ive reached my limit of two a day. Thanks!

Just spotted something awesome, that I must get. But I have to sell something to get it.... hmmm....

really want areanas but the price is too high

I'm not trying to count your money since everybody's situation is different but retail is only $545 which is a fairly decent price for high end shoes especially since Balenciaga's quality is great. I suggest just save your money if you really want them if not you might as well just forget about them.

I'm not trying to count your money since everybody's situation is different but retail is only $545 which is a fairly decent price for high end shoes especially since Balenciaga's quality is great. I suggest just save your money if you really want them if not you might as well just forget about them.

Or just sell some old Nikes/Jordan's you have and purchase them. That's what I did when I purchased both pairs of Arenas. So it's kind of like your not spending any money out of your account,

Or just sell some old Nikes/Jordan's you have and purchase them. That's what I did when I purchased both pairs of Arenas. So it's kind of like your not spending any money out of your account,

Found some sneakers that are very very similar to the Rick Owens Zip High Tops from a designer named Camilla Skovgaard for a little over $700. Anyone have any information on these or the designer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom