Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a heads up as I got a peak at the Spring/Summer 2014 Louboutins this evening.  There will be a red spiked Louis with a white sole.  I couldn't tell by the pictures if there will be a pik pik version in red.  I know a few of you wanted the black suede with spike, but I could not tell the color of the spike if it was gunmetal or black, as well as a white suede with white spike.  There were quite a few other interesting styles, but the pictures were very grainy and difficult to depict.

Just a heads up as I got a peak at the Spring/Summer 2014 Louboutins this evening.  There will be a red spiked Louis with a white sole.  I couldn't tell by the pictures if there will be a pik pik version in red.  I know a few of you wanted the black suede with spike, but I could not tell the color of the spike if it was gunmetal or black, as well as a white suede with white spike.  There were quite a few other interesting styles, but the pictures were very grainy and difficult to depict.
Thanks mate. I hope there will be a Pik Pik suede all red (red sole, red spikes) or the same in blue. Also a simple Louis spikes all red (same red used for the Louis jr spikes) would be nice.

Good looking out Rene.  I couldn't tell by the pictures and the description was was terrible.  The white midsole killed it for me.

Paint the midsole? :lol: might have to cash in my coin collection soon. Other than white midsole red spikes have been what I am waiting for and lately they've been online for a few days. Also, about the cl website, since there have been sizing issues on their sneakers can I order two sizes and return the one that doesn't fit?

No Red Louis spikes next season

Red suede pik piks are a go but the midsole is white
indifferent.gif
What a pity! Do you know the color of the spikes in the Pik Pik red suede? So only one new Louis Pik Pik is scheduled for SS 2014?

What a pity! Do you know the color of the spikes in the Pik Pik red suede? So only one new Louis Pik Pik is scheduled for SS 2014?
From the picture I saw the spikes were a tonal red.  I couldn't tell if they were a shiny red or like the matte floque style.

From the picture I saw the spikes were a tonal red.  I couldn't tell if they were a shiny red or like the matte floque style.
Thanks mate, I really appreciate! Do you know if there will be in the new collection other Louis monochrome ?

Oh btw, any release time frame on those red pik piks?
No specific release dates as of yet.  I would say that S/S 14' will begin releasing after the first of the year.
Paint the midsole?
laugh.gif
might have to cash in my coin collection soon. Other than white midsole red spikes have been what I am waiting for and lately they've been online for a few days. Also, about the cl website, since there have been sizing issues on their sneakers can I order two sizes and return the one that doesn't fit?
As far as I know, you could do that as long as you return them within the time frame that Louboutin has alloted for returns.  The sizing is all over the place... I tried on the all white Louis spikes last night and the 43.5 fit me, however when the blue suede Louis spike came out the 43.5, 44 and 44.5 were super snug.  

Yea I know, the sizing is a *****. I've never had CLs before and I'd rather have em in the right size, I hate small sneakers. The website is the easiest for pik piks because in store they sell out before they hit the shelf

Last edited:
All my pairs of red sole are in the same size (sneakers, loafers and laced up). I have tried on a pair of Louis spikes in stone cw and I found them tight on the width but not shorter in the length.

Anyone notice the difference between the new balenciaga pleated and the old ones?

Old ones has a more "pleated" look...leather actually folds over..

While the new ones don't...they have the stitching to create the pleats.

Anyone notice the difference between the new balenciaga pleated and the old ones?

Old ones has a more "pleated" look...leather actually folds over..

While the new ones don't...they have the stitching to create the pleats.
The latest Balenciagas Pleated have the same look of the first pleated made. 

The grey ones posted belong to the second generation (out in Feb 2012 here in Italy): they don't have the stitching and also have a different material over the laces holes and in the back.

Last edited:

No specific release dates as of yet.  I would say that S/S 14' will begin releasing after the first of the year.

As far as I know, you could do that as long as you return them within the time frame that Louboutin has alloted for returns.  The sizing is all over the place... I tried on the all white Louis spikes last night and the 43.5 fit me, however when the blue suede Louis spike came out the 43.5, 44 and 44.5 were super snug.  
how do you think sizing will run this season? back to normal again? (i hope it does - i really got screwed over last season as i went for my normal size and all of them are realy really snug fit) 

how do you think sizing will run this season? back to normal again? (i hope it does - i really got screwed over last season as i went for my normal size and all of them are realy really snug fit) 
also the pik pik floque are snug?

Anyone here cop the new pleateds? Post pics. Have yet to see the blue pair or many other new pics of the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom