Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
not sure if i wanna jump out the window on those red pleateds . black maybe . 

those metallic louboutins are amazing and so are those silver margielas . i have a weakness for metallic sneakers and i may need too grab that silver pair and track down the gold pair that dropped a while ago soon. . .

New day, new pick up

Hey everyone

Quick question... Cousin going to scoop me some Giussepe sneakers and im not so sure about sizing i wear a sz8 in jordans/nikes should i be getting a 40 or 41 in GZ?

Thanks for info

Good **** jackstacks! Always nice to see someone help a fellow nter.

As for lv, anyone see what they're coming out with next season? This season has been pretty disappointing

any blogs you guys use to keep up with high end brand drops from season to season? I couldn't find one for men and I can't keep up with all the damn fashion weeks

Last edited:
New day, new pick up

how are these in person? I'm not keen on the white, but i like this shoe and was thinking of getting these. i read many many pages back someone talking about be really careful with the glitter shoes because they don't use a "clear coat" over them. any info would help. and is that patent leather?
and thanks for posting all your picks ups :smokin

Last edited:
They're cool, the piping and Louboutin logo is patent leather.. The glitter doesn't come off easily.. My girl has a pair and wore them a lot and they hold up.

Louboutin would've hit a home run if the mid sole was black.

Rene, I saw those this week and I am digging them despite not being big on bling. Just the right amount of blue glitter to black. The blue pythons are pretty nice as well.

any blogs you guys use to keep up with high end brand drops from season to season? I couldn't find one for men and I can't keep up with all the damn fashion weeks

I don't know of any blogs with constant or reliable information, but I do check Ssense regularly.

New day, new pick up
how are the sizing for the shoes? any problems? back to normal? or was it only the louis spikes having problems?

furthermore - anyone else having problems loading the christian lobuoutn estore website (us one) - it dosnt seem to load for me 

So there are the new fakes now... looks like they fixed the toebox and box.... 
The leather used on some of the colourways seems okay but I am not sure about that...

what else is there for everyone to look out for when buying online? (other than receipts)

PS. I wish I could take away the watermark but these are the only pics available...

The heel part is totally messed up on those. The second section of leather is way to big, it looks out of place on these fakes.

I wouldn't be surprised if the bottoms didn't even say balenciaga since there are no shoots of that.

Last edited:
I posted this picture before about the cracked spike and the boutique is fine with doing the spike replacement but they brought up a point that I didn't know. The cracked spike also happens to be off center. The yellow arrow head points to the wide gap that resulted from the misalignment of the cracked spike's inner pin placement. Its placement is not aligned like the rest of the spikes, leaving a bigger gap to the right and smaller gap to the left between the adjacent spikes.  I'm debating whether to do return for store credit and try to get another pair in my size from boutiques that hasn't gotten them yet or just keep them (with new spike replacing the cracked spike). My question is about the misalignment. In your experience and opinion, is this misalignment something I should be concerned with that I should not keep the shoes or is this normal with these louis spikes because of the nature of its production or something?

Thank you for your input!

Not sure if this has been mentioned--but..Balenciaga Arenas price increase to $575 for their upcoming collection!

^^ I agree Nick, also are you referring to the blue python Rantus ?? They're out already ?
Yeah.  I didn't take a picture of them, but they are a combination of blue/black/gray/natural python.  They had them here in Vegas.  Definitely caught my eye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom