Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of...... Sorry if already posted

(Not my pics)

Last edited:
I have the noir arenas and now am thinking of grabbing onto the white arenas.  I live in new york so it is quite dirty--anyone have white arenas and actually use them several times a week?  I'd love to see how worn arenas look.  CP and the low SLP white kicks look amazing worn/beat up, but I was unsure of how the white arenas would look since they are more bulkier.  If anyone could post pics, that'd be great!

I have the noir arenas and now am thinking of grabbing onto the white arenas.  I live in new york so it is quite dirty--anyone have white arenas and actually use them several times a week?  I'd love to see how worn arenas look.  CP and the low SLP white kicks look amazing worn/beat up, but I was unsure of how the white arenas would look since they are more bulkier.  If anyone could post pics, that'd be great!

Here is white Arenas on feet and I'm in NYC also.

Ricks comin out soon? And whats retail? One of my shops said they would be above 500

Last I heard Feb but they do not really have a release day like Jordans so it might pop up in some store unexpectedly.

I've heard $425-500. And, they're suppose to drop around Dec/Jan/Feb, I believe.

Last I heard Feb but they do not really have a release day like Jordans so it might pop up in some store unexpectedly.
K thanks guys. Want to support my local shop but if they're charging extra on these I just can't do it. I'll see whenthey release(and if they have my size :lol:)

K thanks guys. Want to support my local shop but if they're charging extra on these I just can't do it. I'll see whenthey release(and if they have my size :lol:)

these shouldn't be too hyped especially with the price point. why would they charge extra

The Black/Black and the Black/White pairs are sick. And I would never run into anyone ever with those same shoes on. Most people will be like "wtf are those?", but I talk about unique...

I'm considering it. :smokin

no clue. Maybe it was an error on their computer or retail is higher than everybody thinks

you should ask them what the price is exactly. i know there are cloth and leather options for most colors, as long as they're not over 600 I'm pretty much in

Ill try and stop by. Last time i think the dude said 685.

As interesting as they look, that price takes me off the list. Maybe I'll catch them at a sale price, but I'd rather drop that on a pair of Balenciaga's, or something.

As interesting as they look, that price takes me off the list. Maybe I'll catch them at a sale price, but I'd rather drop that on a pair of Balenciaga's, or something.
was retail price even announced yet? That could just be a placeholder price or charging extra I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom