Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got this wallet and chain for Valentines Day...No "coin purse" for me
laugh.gif

RFX, yea got them on sale for $164.90. Should've gotten more, they're all gone now black and brown.

I thought this thread needed more pictures. My newest pickup and a slightly older, yet favorite. I really need a new camera and my grimey finger marks are nota good look on the glazed LV

Originally Posted by airmaxes

RFX, yea got them on sale for $164.90. Should've gotten more, they're all gone now black and brown.

That's a great deal. If I find those shoes for that price, i'd be stocking them up with as much of my size as possible. It seem to have become oneof their main staple shoes because it comes out every season. Congrats.

Curt, those LV wingtips look good and the Hermes are nice but just isn't my style.

I know most people doesn't share my style in some shoes/boots but I am literally in love with the new Paul Smith boots that just came out. It'ssimple but still looks great.
s7xc-a094-wsh-s25-14488.jpg

s7xc-a094-wsh-s25-detailc-14490.jpg

Originally Posted by DubA169

do you people realize there are other brands out there other than gucci?

We do realize that. If you've observed the thread, there are other brands here, ie: Prada, Paul Smith, Allen Edmonds, Hermes, Dior, Ferragamo, etc...It just so happens Gucci releases some of the nicest looking sneakers when it comes to high end fashion shoes.

I've observed this thread and iv'e mostly noticed everyone posting gucci and if isnt gucci then its those prada a-cups. just feel as if this thread isbeing saturated with them. nonetheless nice pick ups everyone

^^^ I think it's also because Gucci's and Prada A-Cups are more easily attainable than other shoes like Lanvin's, Dior's and even PaulSmith's. For the most part, their also go on sale more often or at least easier to find on sale than other brands. Plus Gucci and Prada are mainstreamedright now so it's more popular.

trying to see where you aer coming from...

but that is like saying man dudes is posting to many jordans. and niketalk is over saturated with air force ones.

hot shoes are hot no matter how many pairs made or sold.

By the way...sick gucci kicks will be posted as soon as they are delivered to my Neimans.

Nicely put RFX45 i see what your point. btw im not here for the sneakers i come here for the general and music

Originally Posted by LaceDemUp

laugh.gif

Yeah that wallet is nuts, I've been trying to find a Gucci Wallet with a loop, I got the Gucci Wallet Chain last summer but haven't had any luckfinding a wallet with the ring included.

Does that come in black?

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by LaceDemUp

laugh.gif

Yeah that wallet is nuts, I've been trying to find a Gucci Wallet with a loop, I got the Gucci Wallet Chain last summer but haven't had any luck finding a wallet with the ring included.

Does that come in black?

I haven't seen it in black yet...It comes in Navy blue and the Green...There is a larger one with the credit card holder (the one I posted) and Ibelieve it retails for $325. There is a smaller version that retails for $250 without any pockets on the inside. Both have the ring to attach to achain...I'll let you know if I see any other colors...

Haven't rocked these in ages - probably the most comfortable pair of shoes I own. Sorry for the dog in the picture.

Originally Posted by Blazinbama

Man those are nice, like Gucci Sk8 Hi's. How much did those run you?

I bought them at retail ($395) from Gucci in South Coast Plaza (in either 2004 or 2005)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom