Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Okay Guys, roll call...How many pairs of Designer Shoes do you own? $500 & over retail...In my stable:

5 Arenas
1 Pleats
2 Gz's
1 LV

10 Total

wish list...Loubs & Navy-Gum Arenas

:smokin

^^^^ Not sure if you are buying high end shoes for the price, for the hype or because you actually like them? :rolleyes Just a little confused on why you brought up price?

Well I put up the $500 price just to establish a baseline...

If $500 does not mean "high end designer shoe" (which is the forum we are in) Please enlighten me on what "high end" means.

I can see how "high end" means different things to different people. :smokin

Last edited:
Also it's the same game for high end shoes even worse. Sales reps at barneys and other shops won't give you access to the good products unless you buy a bunch of other stuff. This is class discrimination in that I don't get the right to buy pik piks because I don't have a 1000 a week to spend on high end clothing while the rich POS does. Is that fair?
It's not necessarily fair, but as a sales associate, you're going to want to take care of your better clients.  If my sales associates aren't looking out for me, why should I be loyal and spend my money with them?  

Well I put up the $500 price just to establish a baseline...

If $500 does not mean "high end designer shoe" (which is the forum we are in) Please enlighten me on what "high end" means.

I can see how "high end" means different things to different people. :smokin

Maybe Quality?

Lessen the chatter and post more pics and deals.

I'll play along. I have just 2 pairs Gucci and LV, one a moccasin and the other a driver.

@@alp
CL LA has the red pik piks, full size run as of last night at close. Call them ASAP if you want a pair. They will ship.
thanks man appreciate it. Might have to cash in these quarters :lol:
Repped for info

Edit:ran out of reps, got u as soon as it resets

Last edited:
Huge fan of Balenciaga sneakers and picked up the maroon/gum and black pleated this season...but are they done?  I remember when you used to have to get no the website as soon as they stocked the shoes to be able to get a hold of them.  Couple days counting now...black, white AND navy are still in stock in every size

Huge fan of Balenciaga sneakers and picked up the maroon/gum and black pleated this season...but are they done?  I remember when you used to have to get no the website as soon as they stocked the shoes to be able to get a hold of them.  Couple days counting now...black, white AND navy are still in stock in every size

not sure what you mean by "are they done" but as far as availability those are all colors they've put out multiple times. they're just meeting demand. if they stop selling out they'll probably produce less next time

Last edited:

There is not a high demand anymore.

Looking to get a piar of the louis spikes black on black with the black outer sole in size 40. If you got a connection or can help out, please let me know.

Thanks!

Haha or use your WTK $$$... I tried them on today, they run true to size.
:rofl: not a bad idea. Only moved one pair though basically offsetting the cost for everything. Was going to hit up CL in ny today to see if they had em but got too lazy. I'll see what I can do for those pik piks, but I gotta act fast if I want em. That 1500 is a lot though, I'll see

Anyone order Visvim directly from the site? trying to see what service they ship with AND if you get hit with customs/duty charges.

I just received my pair of balenciaga arena lows and they fit a bit too snug. I'm a 10-10.5 in jordans and actually sized down to a 42 for these already. Do you guys think if I order the arena highs in a 43 it'll be too big?  What is exactly the difference lengthwise from a 42 to a 43?  Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom