Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neon thats heat. Idk which I like more
sick.gif
pimp.gif
thanks fellas . yo i thought id be googly eyed over the slp's, but the margielas are super crazy . ill make sure i post pics when i wear em . iphone's garbage camera doesnt do them justice . ive wanted that model for a while and when i saw the collab with ssense it was a no brainer for me .

Opinions on Lanvin sneakers?  The classic suede and patent low tops.  I'm trying to make a transition from Balenciaga Arenas/Pleated.

Also considering purchasing the high top SLPs--opnions on the suede ones, or should I stick to the leather (considering I have the SLP01 low tops in black)

Opinions on Lanvin sneakers?  The classic suede and patent low tops.  I'm trying to make a transition from Balenciaga Arenas/Pleated.

Also considering purchasing the high top SLPs--opnions on the suede ones, or should I stick to the leather (considering I have the SLP01 low tops in black)

I still believe those Lanvins lows to be the most versatile casual shoe out there, especially in black.

But yeah, Rob i'm talking these.

I think the SLP boutique still has a sale going on, i'll call and check tomorrow

but if ssense is gonna keep the wheat/white on sale... i #minuswell just cop those.

Ah. I got robbed in London yesterday. Dudes on a bike smacked me in face and grabbed sun Evidences in one motion and rode off... All I could think about was this thread and how if I had been wearing that money on my feet, that I would still be 3hunna.

Ha. This thread has warped me.

Ah. I got robbed in London yesterday. Dudes on a bike smacked me in face and grabbed sun Evidences in one motion and rode off... All I could think about was this thread and how if I had been wearing that money on my feet, that I would still be 3hunna.

Ha. This thread has warped me.
joking?

A few pages back I think I saw a pair of red streamline- high top one strap margielas, I'm pretty sure they have many names, but any info on those? S/s 14 ?and if by any chance can someone post another pic of them please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom