Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know man just do converse fit big for me and actually I can still wear 9.5 Jordan's but they're getting small.
I would say a 41 because I wear a 10 in Jordan but can not fit a 8.5 in converse so I'm guessin the size 10 runs a lil big on you. I wear a 42 but have a Lil room in my opinion I think a 42 will be too big

I wear a size 10 retro 4. What size balenciaga do I wear? Also I wear a sze 8.5 converse! Help someone
I got you

Copped vnds balenciaga arenas.. Sz 42 for 390 only problem is the soles a bid dirty but nothing some soap and water can't fix right? And you guys think I got a good price? Comes with box..

If the dirt is only on the bottom, then do not even bother cleaning it. Midsoles doesn't look too dirty but warm water and damp cloth should help.

Yeah only really dirty on the bottoms.. Think I I got a good price? And if I were to clean the bottoms, soap and water right?

I always try warm water and a damp cloth first as it is the safest on almost any surface other than suede.

If that doesn't work, add a little soap. Next step would be cleaners or rubbing alcohol and if those do not work, I guess those MrClean White Erasers as a last resort?

hey are those balenciaga's i posted earlier supposed to have a slight tint to the midsole? kind of a yellowish/off white color? or is it supposed to be perfectly white? 

ok cool, thanks a lot.
Nice pickup!

I'm curious to see how they turned out after you cleaned them! I'm so scared to wear my white Arenas because I'm afraid the dirt won't come out...

Usually, I use a damp microfiber with hot water and some antibacterial soap.

Nice pickup!
I'm curious to see how they turned out after you cleaned them! I'm so scared to wear my white Arenas because I'm afraid the dirt won't come out...
Usually, I use a damp microfiber with hot water and some antibacterial soap.
hey thanks bruh. I plan on posting pics but I ran into a bit of a problem. The plastic midsole on one shoe is a little yellowed than the other. I retrobrite Jordan's and stuff I think I'm gonna give it a shot and see how it turns out.. Will post pics hopefully in a few days

hey thanks bruh. I plan on posting pics but I ran into a bit of a problem. The plastic midsole on one shoe is a little yellowed than the other. I retrobrite Jordan's and stuff I think I'm gonna give it a shot and see how it turns out.. Will post pics hopefully in a few days

The midsole is supposed to be an off white. Just google it ull see...only the newest season or two had a pure white midsole.

Well after about an hour or so of cleaning the shoes I came to this. Left pics are the after right is the before. You can see that the left shoe (even after cleaning cause at first I thought it was dirty) is more yellow than the right shoe. Not too noticeable on the sides but it is very clear when you get to the tip of the shoes. But as for what I did, just a general cleaning of the shoes with soap and water. Bottoms I used acetone eventually to remove some of those marks that weren't going away. I didnt try to hard with the bottom cause I figured they were gonna get dirty again so why bother. Also did the insoles one time (might give it another cleaning). If anyone could give me an idea possibly of getting rid of the yellowing id appreciate that cause the only possibilities I see at this point is retrobrite which may or May not work or selling them which I don't want to do.. Well here are the pics
[/IMG][/IMG]

Sorry for that double post my first time uploading a lot of pics to this sight... But yeah that's the problem.. Someone tell me I'm not being paranoid and that they see a difference too lol.. Is it worth attempting to fix? Or should I just leave them?

Dude, stop saying sorry, it happens… and check these out, a pair of the whites I found on eBay, you can see the difference in color from the upper/midsole

eBay item # 291038977983

Thanks so you don't think the difference in color for both my shoes is a big deal? The fact that ones a lil lighter than the other?

Sorry for that double post my first time uploading a lot of pics to this sight... But yeah that's the problem.. Someone tell me I'm not being paranoid and that they see a difference too lol.. Is it worth attempting to fix? Or should I just leave them?
Hmm...you did a really nice job with the cleanup considering the before pictures! I see the difference, but is it that noticeable when you wear the shoes? You could try some tire cleaner or some rubber cleaner?

Hmm...you did a really nice job with the cleanup considering the before pictures! I see the difference, but is it that noticeable when you wear the shoes? You could try some tire cleaner or some rubber cleaner?
I don't think it's noticeable on feet much but ugh it's just weird to look at lol.. I'll try the tire cleaner. Thanks for the input

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom