Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgot to post in here but I wore these for NYE and a few days in NYC.

Anyone know if these are another pair of customs for Lebron or will they be releasing? These grey Balenciaga arenas are a problem. Thanks and 1st post here. Loving the board and the shoe game on here

I think those are just regular or limited release, not custom.

I believe Mr100 posted some pics of those on here, it was a bit more sparkly or something.

Just saw the pictures from Mr100. Man i was hoping I could get a pair of grey balenciaga arenas like that if they were about to drop. Talked to there reps last week at the store and told em to start bringing back the rare colors like grey, yellow/white arenas. Thanks for the help

Sorry bro, they are a 44. I would of gave them to you for that eBay price.
its all good, thanks for offering though.  if anyone else here happens to have some black or white arenas in size 40 (or maybe 39 even) in decent condition they wanna sell then lmk

the SLPs I ordered from Matches were already delivered today. just ordered them on  friday night so that was crazy fast. will post pics tonight.

BTW, SSense had further drops on their sale items, up to 70% off.

Worth a look if your feet is of an odd size.

If the RO Ramones wasn't shearling, it'd be insta-cop at that price.

Hi im new to nt but have been viewing this thread for years now. Always great info, keep up the good work. Anyways so i ordered balmain 2 strap sneakers from sneakerboy on boxing day and they emailed me this morning stating that they had a problem with their server or something from dec.26 to 31st. The site was showing sizes were available when they really werent. They told me to compensate they would give me 50% off any item including new season stock with free shipping. To keep a long story short i basically talked them into shipping me the balenciaga black pleateds for 50% off. If any of you made an order from dec. 26 to 31st i highly suggest you get in contact with sneakerboy and do what i did. The customer service rep was amazing and really helped me out. His name is vlad and this is his email, vlad@sneakerboy.com, for those that are interested.

Exact same situation...code is good for a year i dont see nothing i like currently but i look forward to using it later.

Im curious Malvern what shoe were you trying to buy...I was trying to purchase these...

Last edited:
I ordered from Sneakerboy Balmains 12/24 and Lanvin cap toes on 12/25. Lanvins were here on Friday but I am still waiting on the Balmains. The showed sold out right after I purchased so I think I am good but the tracking number they gave me doesn't work. Really excited to see these in person so the wait is killer.

Frenchflair, those appear to be legit, but we would need more angles to accurately judge pricing, but I am going to say 1.3k-2k

seems like i should have ordered something from SB just so that it could get canceled and i could apply the discount to something else lol

seems like i should have ordered something from SB just so that it could get canceled and i could apply the discount to something else lol
I was just thinking the exact same thing haha

can anyone help me out with sizing on lanvin cap toes? Im a 40 in Arenas and 9-9.5 in Jordans, ive been told I need to get a 7 in lanvin?

also does anyone know anything about Bottega Venetas sizing?  Im thinking about getting a pair of one of their woven sneakers although they dont really seem to be too popular on here

@Ratty I am a 44 in Balenciaga Pleats ( 43 arena is to small 44 is to big), 11.5-12 in Nikes/Jordans, and a size EU 45 in MMM. I have two pairs of Lanvins, high tops and cap toes both size 11 UK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom