Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw the raf Adidas in person today and I'm really feeling the all black pair. Hopefully they still have my size in a few days when my boys discount goes into affect.
wow thats the discount like ? and im hoping u were saying rick instead of raf ? i dont rmb raf adidas did a blackout sneakers.

Last edited:
Add me to the list. New pick up

Which do you prefer? If you had to get rid of one pair?

Last edited:
Anyone here with big feet 11-13 own any of the raf x Adidas?

I have a few friends who own them but they're in the size 8-10 range & I hear these run small.

I usually wear 12, but have the chance to get a size 11.5 but if they're not even gonna fit then it doesn't make sense

I'd get rid of the 2013 Jordan, SLP quality is great...knowing I have a 2001 pair. =)
Anyone here with big feet 11-13 own any of the raf x Adidas?

I have a few friends who own them but they're in the size 8-10 range & I hear these run small.

I usually wear 12, but have the chance to get a size 11.5 but if they're not even gonna fit then it doesn't make sense

Thats what i was thinking...i dont have any other breds really only want the banneds...but the slp's fit my lifestyle better..jordans are becoming very childish to me. I hate selling kicks tho...i may sell the breds and get the royal SLP's

those chucks are staright up disgusting, look like some payless joints
mean.gif
Balenciaga is better than that.
agreed. and can you believe..they are around the $450 price range?!

I'm not sure if Alexander Wang is in charge of all that, but my SA did say "Alex decided to do a lot more, bringing more colorways and styles since he's joined the team"

I see Balenciaga shoes going on sale for the first time under Alexander Wang

Thats what i was thinking...i dont have any other breds really only want the banneds...but the slp's fit my lifestyle better..jordans are becoming very childish to me. I hate selling kicks tho...i may sell the breds and get the royal SLP's

:smh: Childish? And what lifestyle is that if you don't mind me asking?

Individual taste & perception test. If quality was the same and the price was the same which shoe would you choose?

A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

A or H for me, but those Raf's FLYKNITLVR posted would be grabbed over anything else.

The only high end designer silhouettes I like more than those Rafs are these:

Maison_martin_margiela-22nubuck.jpg

lv_sneaks.jpg

27db4826_maison-martin-margiela-high-top-sneaker.jpeg

agreed. and can you believe..they are around the $450 price range?!

I'm not sure if Alexander Wang is in charge of all that, but my SA did say "Alex decided to do a lot more, bringing more colorways and styles since he's joined the team"

I see Balenciaga shoes going on sale for the first time under Alexander Wang
I've seen a pair or two of balenciagas go on sale but those will cover the racks :lol: those colorful joints aren't too bad though

A, maybe d, f g and h for me. E if they were high. I don't know why everyones in love with those slps.
Ysl>slp imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom