Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shame shame shame. I will say it and say it again majority of you in here just buy shoes because they have the "high end" title. So a collab that puts an R on the side of the Stan Smith shoe with perforated holes? How exciting and wildly creative. :smh:

but u don't understand, the materialz

What is the fit on KVA? I remember someone (RFX?) mentioning they fit big, but was it just a certain model or as a rule for their shoe line?

LV Slipstream

Is that nylon? These had potential but it looks like they didn't use high end materials. Feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

Haven't handled it but likely nylon, LV doesn't use cheap nylon though. Like on their bags for example, of course they are flimsier than canvas bags but they do not feel as cheap as like those gym slack bags. With the shoes, it'll likely be better because it'll be lined and cushioned on the inside so if you like the shoes, I think you'd be good with the quality.

Just checked the price on those. :lol: At $830, there's no way I'd consider getting them and accept that they used nylon.

Thanks for the info though.

What is the fit on KVA? I remember someone (RFX?) mentioning they fit big, but was it just a certain model or as a rule for their shoe line?

I wanna know what's good with KVA jacking up the price tho. Those hightop lace ones were like $545 or so now there like $800+ :smh: and I had plans of copping. SMH

That's why never sleep. :lol:

They were like $495 a season before they jacked it up to $545. At first I thought it was just SSense but then I saw Forward hike their price up too.

Shame shame shame. I will say it and say it again majority of you in here just buy shoes because they have the "high end" title. So a collab that puts an R on the side of the Stan Smith shoe with perforated holes? How exciting and wildly creative. :smh:

No one said it was wildly creative. You seem to be a bigger fan of Nike then designer shoes anyway, so why are you in this thread?

RFX check out luisaviaroma for the KVA's I preordered a pair for $640.

the KVA fit very big to me, bigger than Arenas. I'm 42 Pleated, 41 Arenas and 40 in KVA

this is why I hate shopping online. nothing better than being able to go in a store, find what you want, find the size that fits best and cop. not being in LA or NY I feel like I rarely have that opportunity

this is why I hate shopping online. nothing better than being able to go in a store, find what you want, find the size that fits best and cop. not being in LA or NY I feel like I rarely have that opportunity
IMO we should start a Kickstarter or smth for a US equivalent of Sneakerboy. You know how lucrative that ****'d be?

the KVA fit very big to me, bigger than Arenas. I'm 42 Pleated, 41 Arenas and 40 in KVA

That's some crazy size variation. What shape foot do you have? I'm a 44 in pleated and a 43 in arenas is to small, 44 is to big. I'm a 45 in MMM, 44 in Raf's, 44 in Balmains, 45 in SLP, 11.5-12 in Nike's.

For y'all balenciaga fans:

New arena colorways coming march.
As usual, black, white. There will be a yellow, a forest green with black bottoms, GREY, and a stunning red. Not Pavot or rogue, but like a deep red

Can't wait to see pics of the Forrest green, grey and red pair

That's some crazy size variation. What shape foot do you have? I'm a 44 in pleated and a 43 in arenas is to small, 44 is to big. I'm a 45 in MMM, 44 in Raf's, 44 in Balmains, 45 in SLP, 11.5-12 in Nike's.
I really wish they would just do like universal sizing and stick to it! Lol. Just getting into designer shoes so not too much experience but I typically wear a 12 in nikes. If they had 12.5s they would be perfect. 12s are usually too tight until they break in. So far I have balenciaga pleateds in a 45 that fit perfect and guiseppe zanottis in a 45 that are perfect. Before those two pairs I bought arenas in a 45 and they were like boats on my feet, huge. So I sold them and bought 44s. Very tight in toe box but if I take out insole and replace with just like a heelcup kind of padding they feel better. It sucks I just kinda feel like arenas don't work for my size well unless the 45s I had were unusually big. They were stingrays but they were just huge. For anyone with more than one arena. Do you find discrepancy between sizing on different pairs of arenas?

What is that material on the yellow and lighter red arenas? Suede? Or like a terry?
Edit^ I guess is wool? That pic looks ehhh...After having the stingrays so far I think the best material is the standard crinkled leather

Last edited:

Shame shame shame. I will say it and say it again majority of you in here just buy shoes because they have the "high end" title. So a collab that puts an R on the side of the Stan Smith shoe with perforated holes? How exciting and wildly creative.
mean.gif
No one said it was wildly creative. You seem to be a bigger fan of Nike then designer shoes anyway, so why are you in this thread?

RFX check out luisaviaroma for the KVA's I preordered a pair for $640.
Same dude who got emotional in this thread over some people saying they prefer the SLPs over Jordan I, right?  Without ever seeing SLPs in person yet making assumptions about quality?
I got the same problem with arenas...45 is too big and 44 is really tight
I can manage with a 44 because my foot isn't slipping around or anything but I'm completely between a 43 & 44.  Seems to happen with most sneakers and I avoid going too tight and being uncomfortable.  I have two pairs of Arenas and have held off on buying others at this point partly due to sizing.  A 44 in pleated highs is perfect though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom