Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
legit ostrich skin doe, no embossed leather s***, lol. ain't ostriches endangered b?

should have made the sole black tho
Nah, bruv. Ostriches are like in the lowest category of the conservation status, they doing fine. Tbh restaurants near me be serving ostrich burgers. Material's like half a stack for a dozen or more square feet or so, but you would think that most of the initial 935$ price tag would be able to cover it and still make a profit. I mean c'mon, 2.3 G's my man. Ain't no way. 

Going to be honest and I don't want to be one of those guys but it really does make me hesitant to wear my Arenas especially if I am going to lounge or an event where others might be wearing it.

It's still very rare to see someone wear Balmain jeans and Arenas and especially both in real life though but it does make me wary at times.

an i dont want to come off as a hypebeast (dont like that term btw) who is late to the party

i mean i understand certain items are popular because the general consensus deems them good looking

its like when the louboutin spikes blew up, even if you wanted a pair always sold out, like for me it just got so crazy i no longer even liked them, some things you just have to get in on early

im sure there are people out there who resell high end kicks like jordans/nikes are sold

also i live in CT even though NYC not far from me, hell BOS too literally same distance either way its still not that accessible for me for me to travel 90 mins out when a shipment comes in and seems online sites are sold out day of in a size like mine.

i rarely see people in my state with the stuff i see online, its when i venture out to the bigger cities/states

Last edited:
Seen these Bally @ my local neiman marcus.. Great leather and very clean

Going to be honest and I don't want to be one of those guys but it really does make me hesitant to wear my Arenas especially if I am going to lounge or an event where others might be wearing it.

It's still very rare to see someone wear Balmain jeans and Arenas and especially both in real life though but it does make me wary at times.

you're cool people.. I know you didnt want to sound like one of those guys.. but that's exactly how it came across .. you think about if someone might be wearing the same shoes at you when you go out..

I used to care about that kind of thing, but it's miserable living when you're worrying about what other people are wearing, lol. Now I just do whatever. Speaking of which.

I used to care about that kind of thing, but it's miserable living when you're worrying about what other people are wearing, lol. Now I just do whatever. Speaking of which.

cool pic

I Agree With Gabe. Who Cares? Enjoy Life! If your worried about if others have it/wear it, you purchased it for the wrong reason.
Also, I would purchase the MBP over the Jaspers.

PO

Last edited:

you're cool people.. I know you didnt want to sound like one of those guys.. but that's exactly how it came across .. you think about if someone might be wearing the same shoes at you when you go out..

I know exactly how it sounded but sometimes it just can't be helped. It's not all the time but it's like a split second decision though, not like I lose sleep over it. :lol:

But you know it's like, "Ok I've been to this club many times and the uniform when I was there were Balmain jeans and Arenas, I think I'll wear something else". I see nothing wrong with that at all. It's not life changing and that is all I meant. I have more than enough alternatives on both end.

If I am going to grab lunch or see a movie with friends or shopping, I just wear whatever I want but there are places where I got to still think a bit what to wear. Can't be too casual or too formal to an event for example, depending on that event.

Last edited:
They are beat up already, why dont you wear them and sell them, won't make any differences in what you gonna get.

:lol:

I'd personally return to the seller and get my money back. I'd feel bad selling that to someone else for a profit considering how it looks.

If you want to keep, I guess you can try a suede cleaner and bringing the shoes to the cobbler and see if they can add more rubber to the heel?

Also came across these hi top gucci's black on black like a smooth leather.. Don't know If prefer the ballys or these..

Last edited:
Yea they super clean.. A lot of people down play ballys lol

I grew up on the Bally's back in 1996 - 1998 when it was the quarter top and suede with the animal prints on the bottom sole.

I wish they could bring those back...

I grew up on the Bally's back in 1996 - 1998 when it was the quarter top and suede with the animal prints on the bottom sole.

I wish they could bring those back...

Yea that was the golden era of hip hop & ballys were huge lol I'm 35 so I'm with u..

Putting the cost aside, I wouldn't be okay with wearing someone else's footwear that had gotten that much wear because it doesn't look like they were babied and it'd take a good amount of use to get to that point.  I don't know, the idea of putting my feet in something that had someone else's funk all over it bothers me and I'm far from OCD.  At least with clothing it can be dry cleaned or properly washed.  That's all a matter of personal preference.

That being said, dude ripped you off.  I don't really care about the market value, he misrepresented the product and those most definitely aren't a 9/10 condition.  Like someone else said, it'll be tough to accurately show the condition as you have in your pictures and get your money back and I couldn't try to do to someone else what he did.

At this point to me the MacBook Pro is a no brainer over those even if they were the same price.  I think you should get your money back, a refund of a significant amount of the $2350 if you're okay with keeping and wearing them could be another route...who knows if the seller will be open to that since he already tried to rip you off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom