Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your SA has no idea what they are talking about then. I have purchased a bunch of pairs of Balenciagas over the last few years and they ship from the factory to the stores. Before it was Italy but most these days come from Spain. Nothing Balenciaga makes is made in Pairs anymore.

I was told they were coming from Paris as well. I pre-ordered two pairs from Balenciaga Soho.

That's funny if they are giving out the wrong information :rofl:

Last edited:
Who's your SA? I deal with Taylor in Hollywood and Cici in Las Vegas. They have never told me anything was "coming from Paris" nor would it make much fiscal sense to pay shipping twice, even if they only paid import duties to the final country of sale. 

Who's your SA? I deal with Taylor in Hollywood and Cici in Las Vegas. They have never told me anything was "coming from Paris" nor would it make much fiscal sense to pay shipping twice, even if they only paid import duties to the final country of sale. 

Mines is Rudy from the Soho store, you make a good point. I guess he was misinformed.

I just sold my red pleateds to buy the mint pleateds highs...my favorite colorway. really don't wear red at all so I never really wore them. Couldve just bought them but I've been buying too much lately so I figured if I sold a pair I could justify it. Lol. On another note, I'm just curious I have dead stock brand new nuit fonce arena highs (dark blue) still in box and everything in a size 44 that I would be willing to trade if anyone is interested. I wear a 45 in most other shoes. Only looking for dead stock or worn a couple times. I think I've finally accepted the fact that arenas just don't fit me. 45 is huge and 44 is crushing my toes.

Last edited:
Anybody know what time it is on these?.........LOL... Seriously tho when did these drop?

Last edited:
Apparently when you get called out on fake loubs, "it's time" to remove the photo from your Instagram" [emoji]128518[/emoji]

Who cares :lol: not sure what's the point in saying SLP are the new or the next balenciaga arenas

YSL rolling was a popular shoes also

if your going to make a reach or prediction the hood loves GIUSEPPE :lol:

Who cares :lol: not sure what's the point in saying SLP are the new or the next balenciaga arenas

YSL rolling was a popular shoes also

if your going to make a reach or prediction the hood loves GIUSEPPE :lol:

The point he is trying to make I think is that majority of people are followers highend hypebeasts. Not sure if they like the shoe just buys it to be hip. :smh:

The point he is trying to make I think is that majority of people are followers highend hypebeasts. Not sure if they like the shoe just buys it to be hip. :smh:

IMO most high end shoes won't go out of style (except pradas) as long as numbers are kept low and they aren't going on sale they won't "go out of style" . To me balenciagas aren't "out of style", they are just popular as hell right now. SLP's aren't near the Balenciaga height. I see a lot of those Giusseppes on hood dudes.

IMO most high end shoes won't go out of style (except pradas) as long as numbers are kept low and they aren't going on sale they won't "go out of style" . To me balenciagas aren't "out of style", they are just popular as hell right now. SLP's aren't near the Balenciaga height. I see a lot of those Giusseppes on hood dudes.

Prada will never be out of style...

Last edited:
Designer items will never go out of style as long as they are simple, classic shoes. SLPs have not overthrown Balenciaga. I think it's just, that everyone on this forum/most people own a pair of balenciagas--and all the new colorways and styles of the new SLPs are bad ***, so they're being talked about quite a bit on here. When Balenciaga releases new colorways (honeycomb don't count since they suck), I'm sure more people will be talking balenciaga again. Point is, you're safe buying anything designer, because they know what they're doing to make their pieces timeless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom