Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It because when people see the Louboutins, they know what time it is.

It's because of the name and instant recognizability of the red bottoms. Prices have jumped up, almost doubled, over the last few years just because explosion in popular culture.
It really does suck though will all the price increases all around. I haven't even been following designer shoes long and I've seen the increases. Worst part is that I would assume, regardless of their popularity in pop culture, the prices will stay that high or just go higher. They can't just lower prices when the hype dies. For those of u who have been around longer, can u think of any examples of a luxury sneaker brand decreasing their prices? Not including sales obviously

Blk/gold SLP's worth every penny.. Forgot to post pics here for my HighEnd peeps..

And some Instagram fun...

It really does suck though will all the price increases all around. I haven't even been following designer shoes long and I've seen the increases. Worst part is that I would assume, regardless of their popularity in pop culture, the prices will stay that high or just go higher. They can't just lower prices when the hype dies. For those of u who have been around longer, can u think of any examples of a luxury sneaker brand decreasing their prices? Not including sales obviously
Its not only the price increases that are upsetting its the fact the big designers are moving production from Italy to Spain to cut costs, while increasing prices. It's really a slap in the face they pay less in labor costs and fell the need to increase prices 10-30% at the same time.

Still trying to get a hold of those Golds. I just hope if my Euro connect comes though they don't end up releasing her a week latter for $100-300 cheaper.

Last edited:
Seriously considering buying some Balenciaga pleated reds off eBay. Are there lots of fakes floating around? Have no idea how to legit check them.

Seriously considering buying some Balenciaga pleated reds off eBay. Are there lots of fakes floating around? Have no idea how to legit check them.

They're not alot of fakes around. Trust me though, look at the pictures below and there is no way you'll get fooled.

FAKE

REAL (Re-Release) The Sneakerboy picture has the front toe box of the suede really dark but in person it's extremely light.

Last edited:
Wow, fakes are that obvious? Awesome. Just hate not being able to see them in person to verify, but these are the pics the seller has.

Have the arenas in "extra blanc" hit their website yet? Does anyone know when it would? My damn SA at balenciaga didn't hit me up when the stores got them a few weeks ago, obv I'm not that important to him... >.

Not sure why my posts pop up blank when I use my phone.

I was wondering if anyone knew if the Extra Blanc arenas were ever posted up on balenciaga's website?  Or only the stores received it so far?

Thanks. I'll probably keep an eye out for more of these now that I know what to look for. Guy wanted $1000.

Seems really overpriced.

you shouldn't pay more then 6 or 7, there really isn't enough demand for that shoe to warrant that kind of resell price, it's expensive as is

Thanks. I'll probably keep an eye out for more of these now that I know what to look for. Guy wanted $1000.

Seems really overpriced.
Don't you dare but them. I want em but don't have the money. I actually think we talked to the same seller by just looking at the pics you posted

Those are 100% AUTHENTIC! You're good money to go ahead and purchase them.
I second that. Those are legit.

edit: I uploaded a pic of my pair a couple weeks back, you can find it in my album under my profile for reference/legit check comparison.

Last edited:
you shouldn't pay more then 6 or 7, there really isn't enough demand for that shoe to warrant that kind of resell price, it's expensive as is

The shoes cost $635 add in tax and then shipping, paypal, and eBay fees and no way in hell your getting a legit, brand new pair for 600-700. There was a huge demand for the shoes that's why they sold out 2-3 months ago. $800 is the cheapest I have seen them go for in awhile.

The shoes cost $635 add in tax and then shipping, paypal, and eBay fees and no way in hell your getting a legit, brand new pair for 600-700. There was a huge demand for the shoes that's why they sold out 2-3 months ago. $800 is the cheapest I have seen them go for in awhile.

I've seen em go for $600 or less worn a couple times. for brand new he definitely shouldn't pay $1000. maybe 800 but at this point dudes have been sitting on the shoe a while and not everybody is willing to wait to try and make a profit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom