Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just bought the margiela triple straps brand new from someone for 390$ shipped. They're the black and pewter ones, not my favorite color but been wanting to try these shoes and I thought it was a good deal and needed a black high end sneaker. U guys think that was a fair price?

Its just that when people say they are saving up, it sounds like they are sacrificing other things in order to buy luxury kicks. The phrase saving up should be used for necessities like a house, car, education.

I've never got jean sta
yeah exactly. You shouldnt skim on food and eat ramen just to save for designer shoes.

how would skim on food to pay for a house or something major tho? lol saving could just mean not buying other sneakers or clothes

What are you trying to say here?

I understand completely how people say u shouldn't have to save to buy these things. I could buy a good amount of the shoes in this thread without saving a penny. But there is a limit to everything. Usually if I said I'll have to save it either means, I've spent too much this month, or maybe I had a little side pot for shoes and clothes that I want to save up, not including my real money lol. So it doesn't necessarily mean that the person literally has to save up to afford the item, instead maybe that they are not wealthy enough to be able to blow 800$ on sneakers without hesitation.

I don't understand why people have a problem with other people buying what they want with their own money. So they stopped going out to eat and opted to buying nice shoes instead. Who cares! lol

Tom Ford FW14 Sneakers Preview
Price: ~$700
Nice & simple,I kinda like them.  2nd pic...that red pair that isn't in the 1st pic, what's the material?  Almost looks like velvet but I hope it's suede.  Otherwise I like the other colors, waxed laces would look sleeker.

I just bought the margiela triple straps brand new from someone for 390$ shipped. They're the black and pewter ones, not my favorite color but been wanting to try these shoes and I thought it was a good deal and needed a black high end sneaker. U guys think that was a fair price?
390? Where in the world did you find this guy? You sure they're real? Are there more? Yes yes yes that was a good price if they're real.

Just scooped the black one's for less than retail. :smokin

I dropped the ball on Tres Bien. Wasn't having that again.

that pmp2young character has a few sizes at 700 those looking (gotta wonder how their obtaining them)

Last edited:
390? Where in the world did you find this guy? You sure they're real? Are there more? Yes yes yes that was a good price if they're real.
On ebay...just bc people put 750$ as the buy it now price doesn't mean they won't take an offer! I've learned that the more fishing lines I cast out, the more bites I get. The tracking info says they will arrive tom. Will update with pics.

Anyone understand Louis Vuitton sizing? Someone selling a size 7.5 is telling me it's really a size 9.

Something like that. Some say that fit 2 sizes big however I will say definitely a size big to a size and a half so that 9 seems right.

Just got back frm LA and picked up these Arena lows...

Pretty happy about em!

I buy the double foam insoles you can cut easy with scissors from CVS and use them to replace the insoles Balenciaga gives you. It helps with comfort. Have then in both my pleateds and arenas. They are like $5 for a pair and you can just hold up the Balenciaga insole and trace cut around it.

The cushioning on these insoles isn't a huge step from the normal ones. You could certainly get better padded ones. But my biggest discomfort about the Balenciaga insoles is that they are like leather on top. Socks rubbing against that all day is very uncomfortable. Gets sweaty and destroys your socks in the heel and front part of the foot. These insoles help let my feet breath and slide around a bit more than the leather ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom