Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm after the blue ones, hopefully they are around June time.
The blue ones are my favorite too...even the green ones out now are pretty sick. They're a nice green u know? After seeing the quality of these in person I am definitely gonna try to get either the blue or green if they go on a decent sale towards the end of season!

I like this green from a few years ago

martin-margiela-ss2010-sneakers-4-462x540.jpg

I've never seen them on ebay or anything though

They have been nicknamed vag shoes for awhile now. I only like them in certain color ways myself. Mainly black because the hidden placket design is less apparently labia looking.

They have been nicknamed vag shoes for awhile now. I only like them in certain color ways myself. Mainly black because the hidden placket design is less apparently labia looking.

Vag tho? Really...:stoneface: I swear the nicknames people give these shoes these days. SMH. I've been hip on this shoe for about 4+ years now and that is the first time hearing that let alone a nickname given to a high end shoe that wasn't associated with the actual shoe name. :smh:

Maybe it's just a styleforum thing. It is a accurate description, people know exactly the shoe your talking about as long as they have seen it. Gats and vags.

Lol, link? Is there really a styleforum thread like this one? Where they give nicknames only they'd recognize?

Yeah I've heard them called the margiela Vag shoes or w.e.

Love vag and like these shoes though :smokin. Just can't drop 950 though and haven't seen a 43 for a good price

Last edited:
Vag tho? Really...
indifferent.gif
I swear the nicknames people give these shoes these days. SMH. I've been hip on this shoe for about 4+ years now and that is the first time hearing that let alone a nickname given to a high end shoe that wasn't associated with the actual shoe name.
mean.gif
Been "hip" on this shoe? 
laugh.gif

If you cant see the shoe looks like a vag in SOMEWAY then idk what to tell you duke.

Vag tho? Really...
indifferent.gif
I swear the nicknames people give these shoes these days. SMH. I've been hip on this shoe for about 4+ years now and that is the first time hearing that let alone a nickname given to a high end shoe that wasn't associated with the actual shoe name.
mean.gif
Been "hip" on this shoe? 
laugh.gif

If you cant see the shoe looks like a vag in SOMEWAY then idk what to tell you duke.
I FEEL LIKE MANY NTERS HAV NEVER SEEN A VAG IN REAL LIFE

Tempted to get the red Margiela futures on eBay. Really wanted the red pleated Balenciagas, but resellers all want $1000+! Craaaazy

so "vagina" shaped shoes are a no go but flower print kicks are cool, hmmmm

Tempted to get the red Margiela futures on eBay. Really wanted the red pleated Balenciagas, but resellers all want $1000+! Craaaazy

funny cuz that shoe wasnt going for that much even before they re released

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom