Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
robin thicke robin thicke idk what somps are but you should slow down on the Nikes and things.

i skip a lot of stuff just cuz I always think about I'd rather have 1 pair of mmm or whatever over 10 pair of Jordan's I'll barely wear

@Robin Thicke idk what somps are but you should slow down on the Nikes and things.

i skip a lot of stuff just cuz I always think about I'd rather have 1 pair of mmm or whatever over 10 pair of Jordan's I'll barely wear
I FEEL YOU MAN. 

THATS ALWAYS BEEN MY DIFFICULTY. SHEER VOLUME.

IVE SLOWED DOWN ALOT BUT GET INTO THESE WEIRD STREAKS OF COPPING MULTIPLES

--

DR. ROB ILL DEF CHECK THE PLACE OUT SOON

awesome as always kevineg6 :pimp:

grabbed these today, not sure if I'm going to keep them though:

I was looking at the same print but slip on instead, kinda steep for a pair of not so special slip on though.

FBT's just came in. Immediately ordered another pair. What a fantastic shoe. I've seen them get some hate throughout this thread but I suspect that's by people who've never actually handled the shoe in person. I'll try and post pics later.

FBT's just came in. Immediately ordered another pair. What a fantastic shoe. I've seen them get some hate throughout this thread but I suspect that's by people who've never actually handled the shoe in person. I'll try and post pics later.

the god stays the god

How'd you size on the FBT's?

Doed anyone know if balenciaga got there shipment of arenas St the Hollywood location? Was gonna stop by and pick up a pair. Any advice or info is appreciated

Hello all, been a lurker for a long time finally created an account...Im on the hunt for some Louis Vuitton Punchy Sneakers, anyone interested in selling please PM me....thanks

Also can anyone provide me with the product codes for the punchy sneakers(each style/color) thats inside the shoe....thanks

Latest pick-ups.

kevineg6 kevineg6 Ryan at SLP Chicago was not happy to hear you purchased from someone else.

And I finally found these in my size! I sent back a size 44 that I got from Ssense 2 years ago because they were damaged and slightly undersized. These look great once I dusted them off.

Yep. They are brand new, must have been sitting in some stores back room or someone's closest. I have been looking 1-2 a month, but I wasn't even looking for them when I found them.

Latest pick-ups.

kevineg6 kevineg6 Ryan at SLP Chicago was not happy to hear you purchased from someone else.

And I finally found these in my size! I sent back a size 44 that I got from Ssense 2 years ago because they were damaged and slightly undersized. These look great once I dusted them off.

Nice pick up Jack!

No they aren't expecting them in till April.
So I called balenciaga in ny to pre order the rouge braise on like tuesdayish. The sa said ok I'll send u a credit card authorization form in ur email. Waited a couple days, never got it. Called bak today and ny, Hollywood, and the other location are completely sold out of the preorders for the restock of the reds in a week or two. So annoying if he didn't tell me that I was good on Tuesday I prolly could've found them elsewhere. Do u guys think they'll also restock at like barneys or neiman Marcus? Bc I have an SA at neimans who's supposed to contact me if they do. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom