Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If any body got the gucci slip ons in a sz 8 or 8.5g for sale hit me up. willing to pay good money for them.

also got supreme blazers for trade if intrested.

^ I'd have to disagree. I wear a 9.5-10 in J's. I bought those guccis in a 8g and they were WAY to big. I just got the 7g and they are the exact lengthof my sz9.5 aqua VIII's.

Originally Posted by CarmineJordan

What gucci shoes can I by for $500 right now?

How about those 2006 Boots JayZ on SMWYG video.?

For $500 you can buy pretty much any Gucci sneakers out right now, well except the new high tops for the S/S 08.

As for fit, definitely go 2 sizes down. Make sure the size if "G" though, like 7.5G or 8.5G.

l_45fe5c80c0250bb9b59113c049c540ce.jpg

My Red Pradas And Black Gucci's i just copped.

NM has it on pre-order and it stated that they will ship no later than 09/08? You could be waiting for 5-6 months. It must be selling real well, can this belike the Gucci Slip-Ons.

April 17th 4-5% LV Price increase - Confirmed for the US

Not sure about Canada, hope its not going up here...

^^^ Really? That sucks, I guess I should take advantage of buying handbags as gifts now before the price increase.

Originally Posted by 5tan

April 17th 4-5% LV Price increase - Confirmed for the US

Not sure about Canada, hope its not going up here...

indifferent.gif
as if LV wasn't already expensive to begin with.Somebody needs to do the research on the value of materials LV uses because if you use $80 worth of materials in a shoe and the msrp is $550 thats a crazymarkup rate....

Dagoldenkiddz why you going aroundthreatening dudes on nt? im not saying id mind meeting up wid you somewhere inna GYALhattan so you can say that to my face or anything. I'm just saying torelax son. cause you might end up walking home bare footed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom