Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^Yes, he is good peeps, and so is the whole SKAM family. I've known Sujit for decades.

Last edited:

It can be done.

Lebron rocking the same cargo pants as ASAP Rocky here.

Kunk on SF pulls off Rick well too and dude is swole as a m'f'er.

I like the levitate shoes but not the one you got. I like the juxtaposition of the dressier upper (derby and wingtip) to the AirMax sole. When it has a sneaker upper, it just looks like a plain sneaker with a giant air bubble. Doesn't help that the upper resembles a bowling shoe too.

Just my .02 cents.

^^^Yes, he is good peeps, and so is the whole SKAM family. I've known Sujit for decades.
I meet him hooking him up with a pair of pavot Balenciagas a few years back. Gonna see him in July, he already got be hooked up with the best price at the Cosmo. 

if anyones interested in a size 42 balenciaga arenas extra white--as of 5:20pm, they have it up on their website.  possibly a return, i'd grab onto it but I need a 43, so i thought i'd spread the word 

I like the levitate shoes but not the one you got. I like the juxtaposition of the dressier upper (derby and wingtip) to the AirMax sole. When it has a sneaker upper, it just looks like a plain sneaker with a giant air bubble. Doesn't help that the upper resembles a bowling shoe too.

Just my .02 cents
yeah, i'm trying to decide whether I like the uppers or not. The ones you like are ok, but the brogue detailing bothers me for some reason 

and the regular just seems off somehow to me 

I originally liked the ones i ordered because i had never seen the plain sneaker version, only this ugly one:

but yeah, now i don't know whether to keep or return.

Last edited:

Just my .02 cents

yeah, i'm trying to decide whether I like the uppers or not. The ones you like are ok, but the brogue detailing bothers me for some reason 

and the regular just seems off somehow to me 

I originally liked the ones i ordered because i had never seen the plain sneaker version, only this ugly one:

but yeah, now i don't know whether to keep or return.

All personal preference really, I like the brogue and regular derby better, again it's the juxtaposition of a dressy upper and sporty soles that does it for me. I'm also biased because I have both. :lol:

34i24ud.jpg
LL

nbu7pg.jpg
dptvmu.jpg

It's a tee with cargo pants (that looks awkward to most people due to it's drop crotch but looks normal on him) with sneakers? It's as simple as it gets. What's your complaint about it now?

Reactions: alp
Nice
It's a tee with cargo pants (that looks awkward to most people due to it's drop crotch but looks normal on him) with sneakers? It's as simple as it gets. What's your complaint about it now?
yeah I don't see anything wrong with that outfit.

I don't know why you bother :lol:

Prolly
probably near impossible unless ur willing to pay 1,000+, and the word is that the pleateds are done being produced.
At the rate Arena's are getting new production runs and cw's, I wouldn't be surprised if they brought back Pleated's. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom