Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: That's pretty much the way it works. People were saying that pleateds were never coming back and all of a sudden the other day there were sized up for like an hr or so.

Those arenas are always showing up on there.

Pleated are done, a few random sizes showing up are no indication of another batch being recently made. Plus if you try and check out most of the time it won't let you. I bought orange pleated over a year after the release because Balenciaga found 4 pairs and shipped them to the La store.

Pleated are done, a few random sizes showing up are no indication of another batch being recently made. Plus if you try and check out most of the time it won't let you. I bought orange pleated over a year after the release because Balenciaga found 4 pairs and shipped them to the La store.
Smh....So buyers still interested have to deal with re-seller prices or people posing replicas as authentic. What a circus. Maybe I'll see a pair pop up in the future, but in size 43 highly unlikely 
mean.gif

Smh....So buyers still interested have to deal with re-seller prices or people posing replicas as authentic. What a circus. Maybe I'll see a pair pop up in the future, but in size 43 highly unlikely :smh: .

if you check the site everyday it might pop up, it's happened before

Last edited:
Damn, I'm loving the quality on these! There is DEF some slight room in the toe area if you go TTS. However, using a sneaker shield (which I planned to do all along), makes them fit perfect. Fits me like my 6's with sneaker shields.

Where can I cop some Royals??

I just can't get down with sneaker shields and sole protectors and things, reminds me of that plastic grandma used to keep on the couch

Hey guys,

Someone is interested in buying this Pleateds mint Lows off me. What's an appropriate price to sell these? BNIB. Thanks.

Last edited:
Hey guys,

Someone is interested in buying this Pleateds mint Lows off me. What's an appropriate price to sell these? BNIB. Thanks.
The Mint pleated has not released in some time..  I know resellers are selling the red, violet, and black pleated for about $300 over retail on ebay...  Those are the highs..  The lows are a rarer shoe and the pleated is a rarer color..  Taking all of that into account I couldn't even come up with a price..  If I am you I keep them and wear them.  Maybe someone else has some better advice..

The Mint pleated has not released in some time..  I know resellers are selling the red, violet, and black pleated for about $300 over retail on ebay...  Those are the highs..  The lows are a rarer shoe and the pleated is a rarer color..  Taking all of that into account I couldn't even come up with a price..  If I am you I keep them and wear them.  Maybe someone else has some better advice..

Thats actually very Good advice. Thanks for the insight. This guy I'm talking about is offering me €650 which equals to $890 (shipping excluded!).

Hard to resist man..

I hate to be the guy to ask this, but i just wanted to verify (from reading though the thread) that the general consensus on Bred/Royal/Gold/Silver (SL10/H) sizing is to size down 1?

I am a sz. 39 (Arena) and sz. 8 (Jordans III, IV, V, VI etc.), therefore i should get a size 40 in SLP SL10/H?

Thanks in advance.

I hate to be the guy to ask this, but i just wanted to verify (from reading though the thread) that the general consensus on Bred/Royal/Gold/Silver (SL10/H) sizing is to size down 1?

I am a sz. 39 (Arena) and sz. 8 (Jordans III, IV, V, VI etc.), therefore i should get a size 40 in SLP SL10/H?

Thanks in advance.
I believe that is the popular consensus

Thanks in advance.

As someone who has worn them a lot true size will be fine. But if u have to half size down is fine as well as people say. Wouldn't go a full size

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom