Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm just starting to get into high-end sneakers & was wondering if you guys can help me out & let me know if these are legit? Wanna know before I try talking the seller down for a PP invoice price 
smokin.gif
. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/141271393398
Just wait until like. Well. Tomorrow. Balenciaga's been restocking daily this week or something ridiculous like that. Don't know if they did today, but yeah just wait. 

wow I just saw the posts that balenciaga had another price increase. what's up with that? I remember copping my arenas for this much with tax. sighhh. now it's gonna be $630-35?

If I remember correctly, that picture is from Mr. Porter, when they had incorrectly priced the pavot arenas. Retail should have been $545.

IF you got your name on a list for the SLPs, you will get a call. Or just hit up your rep. Shipments have came in with more coming.

These list weren't 'fake' like some were worried about and they met demand

IF you got your name on a list for the SLPs, you will get a call. Or just hit up your rep. Shipments have came in with more coming.

These list weren't 'fake' like some were worried about and they met demand

They were indeed real. My royals came in and are ready for pick up. Card is already charged and can't return anymore it looks like. Kind of double minded about them but I guess I can't do anything about it anymore.

So if I'm feeling a pair of Arenas and I see someone charging a G, it's worth it?

Perfect day to UnDS these babies..
this is a case of making good looking shoes look bad
Disagree.  They look better with SAINT LAURENT showing and it's framed nicely by all that extra denim.

A+ @emmholla  keep doing what you do!

Last edited:
I think they'll look better.

I don't get why these boutiques can't take better quality pics that they are trying to sell. :lol:

Hell everyones phone can produce DSLR quality pics these days for gods sake.

I like the pythons at the $585 price point but not what they are asking for. He'll even the cheaper filling pieces looked better Pattern wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom