Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Burberry sale started...

Got these for someone:

where was this sale at?

I went into the Burberry store in Lenox mall.

However, the sale online.
those ones that you got aint on sale online. whenever I get a chance ill stop by a burberry store in nyc and see if they got anything good

those ones that you got aint on sale online. whenever I get a chance ill stop by a burberry store in nyc and see if they got anything good

I think some of the items that are in the store sale may varies from the ones online, bro.

But they both have the sale.

*side note* the shoes are too big...

If you want them alp, let me know and I'll charge you the price I pay or I can tell my SA to see if she can ship it to the store in NYC...

Thanks for the offer but unfortunately that's nowhere near my size. :lol:
If I get a chance I'll stop by one of the shops and see what they got.

Who has ordered from Hypebeast.com and did you get charged with custom fees? Do they lower the value if you ask?

I ordered the black/white KVA runners from them and didnt get hit with customs. iirc they marked the package at $10 value and I didnt say anything to them.

I'm a 39 in Arenas and Pleateds. Should I go with a 8 (US) / 41 (EU) or 7.5 (US) / 40.5 (EU) for the SL/10H?

Who has ordered from Hypebeast.com and did you get charged with custom fees? Do they lower the value if you ask?

I've ordered from them a couple time without custom charge. The amount was under 500 dollars.

Are you getting what I think you're getting? lol, here is a 25% code you might need HBMID25

I should of wait another week

It's pretty tempting. But I have a decent amount in a saks gift card since I had to return and then re-order a pair of louboutins I got my girl for her bday. It's burning a hole in my wallet lol.

Damn I was gonna order the python slip ons and when I hit place order they told me my size sold out. Guess when I got on the site there was only one size 42 left.

Money saved I guess :lol:

I'm a 39 in Arenas and Pleateds. Should I go with a 8 (US) / 41 (EU) or 7.5 (US) / 40.5 (EU) for the SL/10H?

I've searched back in the thread for "SLP sizing" but the answers are all over the place. Apparently sizing changed from the old pairs to the new pairs? Some people were saying TTS on old pairs. Half or full size down on new pairs since they run big. People saying they are too tight. One guy said they run the same as Vans but I have never owned a pair of Vans so that doesn't help me. I need some help figuring this out from you guys that own pairs because the responses in here have not been consistent.

I've searched back in the thread for "SLP sizing" but the answers are all over the place. Apparently sizing changed from the old pairs to the new pairs? Some people were saying TTS on old pairs. Half or full size down on new pairs since they run big. People saying they are too tight. One guy said they run the same as Vans but I have never owned a pair of Vans so that doesn't help me. I need some help figuring this out from you guys that own pairs because the responses in here have not been consistent.
Me personally

Size 9
Size 42 margiela
41 pleated
40 arenas

size 41 in SL/10H

I think most people now agree to definitely go down at least half a size, that seems to be the most consistent recommendation. I'd say you should def not get the 41. 40.5 would be a safe bet but you may be able to go 40.

Me personally

Size 9
Size 42 margiela
41 pleated
40 arenas

size 41 in SL/10H

I think most people now agree to definitely go down at least half a size, that seems to be the most consistent recommendation. I'd say you should def not get the 41. 40.5 would be a safe bet but you may be able to go 40.

Thanks! I was going to pull the trigger on the size 41 up on the website. Glad I didn't. But, unfortunately, they don't have the blue in a 40.5 or 40 on the website :frown:

I've ordered from them a couple time without custom charge. The amount was under 500 dollars.

Are you getting what I think you're getting? lol, here is a 25% code you might need HBMID25

I should of wait another week

I just saw that the code works on those diemme slip ons too lol

:lol: yup. I was going to order yesterday but I want to be sure because they're pythons and if they put that on the customs form and it enters California soil, I don't even want to imagine the fees. :x

Me personally

Size 9
Size 42 margiela
41 pleated
40 arenas

size 41 in SL/10H

I am also a size 9 in nikes and use the same sizing for SL (41) and arenas (40). Thanks for the info on Margiela sizing

:lol: yup. I was going to order yesterday but I want to be sure because they're pythons and if they put that on the customs form and it enters California soil, I don't even want to imagine the fees. :x

RFX, tell them NOT to put the word Python anywhere in the invoice, UPS email me asking what's the material are and I just replied saying they are leather upper with rubber sole. The word python in the invoice might trigger them.

BTW, I did get charged by customs for $55 fyi

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom