Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
To end the Gris shenanigans...direct sunlight pics.
tongue.gif

haha, youre like the unofficial balenciaga stock photographer. they look great, nice darker shade of gray even in sunlight. that sucks as i really didn't want to spend more money on another pair of arenas, especially with these higher retail prices. may have to cave if i spot my size.

Ahhh. So many pics now these joints kinda growing on me. Still gonna pass but thanks for the pics man.

haha, youre like the unofficial balenciaga stock photographer. they look great, nice darker shade of gray even in sunlight. that sucks as i really didn't want to spend more money on another pair of arenas, especially with these higher retail prices. may have to cave if i spot my size.
lol...just want to help people out...

I was in the same boat as you in not wanting to buy more arenas but they retailed for $585. it's not like they went up like SLP pricing. lmao. The gris colorway goes w/ everything so im done after this pair.

I really wanna see good pics of the new blue arenas coming out, only had that one blurry pic. Really interested to see the true color. It looked kinda like the blue torrent color. I've sold all my arenas but for some reason I'm thinking of buying them again lol. I love how they look but can not figure out sizing. It sucks. I'm like a true 12.5 I think and a 44 is super tight but it seems like a 45 is big and boaty looking. I haven't really kept a pair long enough to break them in. Anyone of u guys with arenas that fit tight, do they loosen up after u wear them a bit? Or should I just bite the bullet and go 45.

BALENCIAGA EXPERTS:

I wear a size 10 in most of my jordans and nikes (I have a few that are 9.5)...

Should I go with a size 41 or 42 in Arena's ? I'm getting mixed opinions...

those guccis :smokin and nice tagging on the inside for em

wore these today, couldn't wait :lol:

Last edited:
Gucci website says it will ship between 06/01-09/15.

Saks.com has the green suedes for sale now and the white ones on pre-order which has a "ship no later than 11/14" notice though it'll likely ship much earlier than that.

I don't think they have an actual RD, they'll probably just start popping up in stores soon
Spoke too soon, Alp. (lol) I see them online. 

I'm going in the store tomorrow.. lol
Gucci website says it will ship between 06/01-09/15.

Saks.com has the green suedes for sale now and the white ones on pre-order which has a "ship no later than 11/14" notice though it'll likely ship much earlier than that.
Thanks bro. I'm going in the store tomorrow. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom