Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I'm usually a size 9 in Nikes, Jordan's etc and 42 in SLP's. Ive tried a pair of 41 arenas a while back, don't remember how they fit. I've also tried the pleateds in a 40 but they were way too tight. Furthermore, I've heard people fitting into size 40 arenas with size 9 feet. So would a size 40 arena fit me?

Last edited:
Hey, I'm usually a size 9 in Nikes, Jordan's etc and 42 in SLP's. Ive tried a pair of 41 arenas a while back, don't remember how they fit. I've also tried the pleateds in a 40 but they were way too tight. Furthermore, I've heard people fitting into size 40 arenas with size 9 feet. So would a size 40 arena fit me?

Ma boy wears a 8.5 / 9 in Js / nikes and he wears a 40 in the arenas so im assuming it will fit

I'm a size 9 in J's and Nike's and I wear a size 40 in arenas.

New day, new pick ups..

is this the new shade of grey posted last night by th

To end the Gris shenanigans...direct sunlight pics.
tongue.gif
Mr 100, is that the same grey as the one's ekREV98 posted last night?

@RFX45

U EVER END UP IDING THE AF1?

IM THINKING PULLING THE TRIGGER ON SOME HIGHS SINCE MY ACHILLES MID ARE GETTING BEAT AND MY WHITE REFLECTIVE TRONS HURT LIKE HELL TO WEAR

yall tweaking on this grey arena situation lol, any shoe is gonna look a little different in different lighting situations

@RFX45

IM THINKING PULLING THE TRIGGER ON SOME HIGHS SINCE MY ACHILLES MID ARE GETTING BEAT AND MY WHITE REFLECTIVE TRONS HURT LIKE HELL TO WEAR

Eventually decided against it, just too bulky and hard to see how the patterns will turn out. Maybe if I see some real life pics it will change my mind.

To me though, AF1 isn't even an alternative to CP Achilles, maybe to Givenchy?

@RFX45

Eventually decided against it, just too bulky and hard to see how the patterns will turn out. Maybe if I see some real life pics it will change my mind.

To me though, AF1 isn't even an alternative to CP Achilles, maybe to Givenchy?
AHHH YES

I ACTUALLY PREFER MY CP KINDA BEAT

I ALSO JUST PASSED. WILL WAIT TO SEE IRL PICS

I COPPED A 6PK OF SOX AND COMPRESSION SHORTS INSTEAD LOL

RAILSO.COM has 30% off S/S14 with code EXCLUSIVE30 if you have a registered account.  They remove VAT first from the listed price in Euro.

A few pair of those RO runners were left, those white/black leopard print Saint Laurent skate/Vans style come out to less than $250.

I want these but I can't justify $450+ for some slips on no matter how much I like them, just not my thing.

http://www.railso.com/preview/men/saint-laurent-skate-black-micro-studs-slip

Oh and you're welcome to whoever bought those blue Margiela high from Matches. 
wink.gif

Last edited:

Wow are those the "denim" MMM? I passed because the denim panels but they really don't even look like denim there. Hmmm
I'm pretty sure it's not denim and if anything the suede's color is just called denim or referred to as that.  A bunch of sites had big sales lately, 30-40% off a ton of items and I'm almost positive those were heavily discounted on at least one.  I can see if I bookmarked them and send you the link if they're still on sale.  I like them a lot and have thought about them but they're just not the type of sneaker I'd wear often.
Might be my first MMM's, thanks for the link bro.

New to this sizing thing,

7.5 in Jordans/Foams/Lebrons

40EU or 41 EU in the MMMs be good? Thanks.

Last edited:
Hey guys, I need your help on a legit check. I'm almost sure that they are real but the seller has accepted my offer of 250€. They are VNDS so it sounds to good to be true...

Look good to me. A lot of ppl that buy arenas aren't really sneakerheads so they'll sell em back at whatever to get the bread or even just this season's cw.

Look good to me. A lot of ppl that buy arenas aren't really sneakerheads so they'll sell em back at whatever to get the bread or even just this season's cw.
Okay thanks!! The seller has a good reputation and is also selling other pairs of Balenciaga's so i will go for it.

Are the new batch of arenas the same quality leather as the older ones?
not sure, from what I heard here they also decreased in quality

Okay thanks!! The seller has a good reputation and is also selling other pairs of Balenciaga's so i will go for it.
yup with the PayPal protection it doesnt hurt and if it were to be fake you could tell right away.

Are the new batch of arenas the same quality leather as the older ones?
ALP already responded, but just to re-emphasize what he said---the quality has definitely gone down. Last good batch quality was released Spring 2013 (getting it back then for $545 was amazing, bc when you put them on it felt like you were wearing $1k shoes).  Since the price increases and such, not only are they less comfortable, but if you get white, the silver tabs paint comes off on the white portion of the shoe as well.

But, with that said, the shoes are still solid and one of the best quality designer shoes you can get at the price point they are at.

For sure go for it.  They are definitely a sick colorway.  And I second what ALP said, I've sold a couple of my arenas in the past for a heavily discounted price just to get the new color ways that were releasing the upcoming season

ALP already responded, but just to re-emphasize what he said---the quality has definitely gone down. Last good batch quality was released Spring 2013 (getting it back then for $545 was amazing, bc when you put them on it felt like you were wearing $1k shoes).  Since the price increases and such, not only are they less comfortable, but if you get white, the silver tabs paint comes off on the white portion of the shoe as well.

But, with that said, the shoes are still solid and one of the best quality designer shoes you can get at the price point they are at.

Yeah speaking of this. I need really need to clean my white pair this weekend, have been letting that silver just rub off and build up. It's all over my laces now too though. Anyone know where to get replacement laces for arenas? Need white.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom