Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys where are you all buying your Louboutin shoes? I've been looking everywhere for the black spikes, are they just sold out everywhere? Lemme know something lol

^^ All spikes are accounted for at the Christian Louboutin botiques. Black is long gone, web store would be your best bet.

Balenciaga now makes the Arena shoe in a low version for $495. The colors out at the moment are extranoir and gris cement. Since I have both in the normal high version I don't have pics of the lows but I will be scooping up some colorways and posting pics of course.

Speaking of balenciaga they have a full size run of the red arenas for anyone interested

Last restock for the red colorway too.. Balenciaga has some amazing colors releasing in the low version.. Pics to come soon but this is how they look.

lows are more my style...still trying to get over the way the tongue sits but i think its less noticeable in the lows

eek.gif
i wish i could trade my concords for a pair of those red Balenciaga's

There's a lot of bright colorways coming out for the lows. They have colorways coming out with different colored midsoles.

The colorway isn't white. It's Gris cement (grey) but the light makes it appear white. Also with the success of the red arena expect a low red as well.

Originally Posted by Mr 100

There's a lot of bright colorways coming out for the lows. They have colorways coming out with different colored midsoles.

The colorway isn't white. It's Gris cement (grey) but the light makes it appear white. Also with the success of the red arena expect a low red as well.

The leather on the grey pair isn't croc embossed, is it? Just wrinkled.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

eek.gif
i wish i could trade my concords for a pair of those red Balenciaga's

Not hating, but the concord is a $175 shoe. The Balen are worth it's MSRP price , not the concords resale price. Just an observation.

Nope, just wrinkled. Exactly the same as the high version. There's going to be a color releasing that I predict will be more popular than red highs. I will post once I get them.

Hey Mr 100, since you seem to be in the know with Balenciaga, I was at the Beverly Hills store this past summer and they had the clear soled shoes in stock, were those a seasonal item?
Or could they be purchased around this time?

Originally Posted by smoothrick007

Hey Mr 100, since you seem to be in the know with Balenciaga, I was at the Beverly Hills store this past summer and they had the clear soled shoes in stock, were those a seasonal item?
Or could they be purchased around this time?

You are probably thinking of the Patchwork's

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/...Sneaker-black-grey-3.jpg
Mr. 100 will be more knowledgeable on availability. The patchwork model itself isn't seasonal, but you'd be hard pressed to find the black's in retail now. The color was for last spring or maybe even the year before, i forget.

Those are still on display at the Barneys in BH as of this weekend.

Looks like these are the new Balenciagas this season?

Yeah those, as long as it has a clear sole and is somewhat of a basic color way like the one on the far right RFX posted, I'm good.
Thanks for the input fam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom