Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know where my orange pleateds are.. I have to look for them again. Smh

I need another 42 in those and HK doesn't want to ship to me. Blah

You probably dont want them to either. Shipping from asian countries is suspect. Atleast for me it has been.

^^^ it's the Balenciaga boutique in HK, they're actually really nice. I met most of them but they don't want to ship to me lol. Smh

Pink lemonade samples

^^^ it's the Balenciaga boutique in HK, they're actually really nice. I met most of them but they don't want to ship to me lol. Smh

Yeah I know, I am saying shipping HE stuff from asian countries period is suspect and crazy expensive for them. I forget, but they have to pay two different peps to mail stuff and get stuff. They dont have ups or fedex doing pickups. They have pay someone to take it to a shipper.

When I was living on the various islands in the pacific, I ordered alot from the HK. To save money they waited till they had alot of orders to ship before they would ship. So once a week or a month in some cases because they were so far from the shipper. Its not like here where you are 5-10 min away from the any shipping point.

Last edited:
Yeah I know, I am saying shipping HE stuff from asian countries period is suspect and crazy expensive for them. I forget, but they have to pay two different peps to mail stuff and get stuff. They dont have ups or fedex doing pickups. They have pay someone to take it to a shipper.

When I was living on the various islands in the pacific, I ordered alot from the HK. To save money they waited till they had alot of orders to ship before they would ship. So once a week or a month in some cases because they were so far from the shipper. Its not like here where you are 5-10 min away from the any shipping point.

Nah you might mistaken Hong Kong with some where else, I live there for 10 years, and I go there 2 times a year. They have fedex, dhl, HongKong air post...basically everything. The Flagship Balenciaga store in Hong Kong have Fedex right across the street from them. It's probably their policy that they can't ship oversea who also have Balenciaga store.

Nah you might mistaken Hong Kong with some where else, I live there for 10 years, and I go there 2 times a year. They have fedex, dhl, HongKong air post...basically everything. The Flagship Balenciaga store in Hong Kong have Fedex right across the street from them. It's probably their policy that they can't ship oversea who also have Balenciaga store.

That was my experience when I was in the area. Its been years way before there was an Balenci Boutique. Online ordering was new concept. It was all phone contacts.

If I remember correctly Balenci Hong Kong didnt open until 2005. The Landmark if I remember correctly. That was the year i left.

My mom would have me order since I had an international credit card, a foreign bank account at the time and was in the area.

Last edited:
Thor caught these on eBay well below retail. Never expected them to be so comfortable and stylish to say they are so plain. Working on another pair. Those hightop Cote>>>Arenas but they all fresh :D

The SLP Hi's could really benefit from making the ankle part longer (not taller) so that it can wrap around a bit more, an extra half an inch on both sides would make it much better, right now it is just too short. Still very wearable but I am not sure plenty will settle for retail price.
12167615.bmp

12167633.bmp

Quality between the SLP vs. YSL (at least on the Rollins) is staggering, YSLs were just very flimsy with thin leather, I actually know some who had their rip on first wear. Quality-wise, the newer YSLs (Malibus) and these SLPs are just above and beyond better.

Also wore this.
12146004.jpg

can someone help me with the sizing with balmains and Ann Demeulemeester. i wear a 42 in balenciagas

I'm interested to hear what anyone has to say about the quality of Del Toro shoes as well, I've been eyeing a pair of all red suede chukkas.

I bought a pair of Del Toro slippers and I like the quality of the item. People say Stubbs and Wooton are better, but I don't know yet. Im about to get a pair of drivers, but there sizing is different for each shoe according to the sales people.

My SLP/YSL black high tops just came in today...gotta say that on a slimmer framed person these shoes work a lot better than the Arenas :pimp:

Last edited:

Looking for these Givenchys in NY in a size 42 ... Want to get em before I leave for Houston Thursday

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom