Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the burgundy/wine color. But I prefer the bright red. :smile: I saw the Navy pair in person and must say I really like it.

-UNDFT-

It would be one thing if it were a price increase across the board. But other sneakers are still the same price

I believe SL/10h's use to be the cheapest of the signature court models. now
Got these from ssense. Would say they're hard to get into... Without really loosening the laces all the way down .. Would not size down at all

my only problem with the slp's...i have to loosening all the way down to get my feet in. such a hassle haha

Guys to get your foot In, you should only have to loosen to the middle lace hole unless you have them with that weird lacing or choking your foot :lol:

Thanks.. Are there no red arenas in the new collection or are they just not offered on this site?

Thanks.. Are there no red arenas in the new collection or are they just not offered on this site?

Anyone lookin for some of the new Balenciagas you can preorder them here. Comes out to slightly less than US retail after conversion.

http://www.zoofashions.com/category/Balenciaga/AW14

kian kian The rouge grenat appear to be the signature "red" arenas for this collection.

ratty ratty How did you get your price? List price + shipping = ~$650 Did you put in a VAT discount?

I personally didnt order anything but in the FAQs it says non EU buyers get the 20% Vat removed and that the listed prices include VAT. I live in NYC so current retail after tax is about $640 so without VAT this should be a good amount less.

Edit: when you go all the way to checkout and input your address it deducts the VAT. A pair of arenas shipped to NY is 326 pounds which is about 555 usd. Solid discount over buying domestically.

Last edited:

Thinking of picking up some of the KVA high tops with the wrap around lacing... anyone know how they fit? TTS?
Size 1 down from your usual EU size. 

I believe RFX might've posted these awhile back, but just to add, seems they're releasing mid July. 

Last edited:
Anyone know how those H&M x Maison Martin Margiela high top sneakers fit? If they run TTS or run big/small? Thanks in advance :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom