Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Relaced them since then. Never liked the horizontal lacing. Hit them with the up and under style. Same with pleateds although I kinda liked how the pleateds were laced factory and rocked it for a while until I replaced them with waxed laces an couldn't figure out how to do it again :rofl:

Seeing those black pleateds just made me remember when i had the chance to cop them off matchesfashion for $400 shipped after somebody dropped a discount code in here....i got up to get my card and came back to an oos message =/

Is it confirmed what arenas color ways are dropping the rest of this year?

Thirsty ***...

Would like to know also though [emoji]128563[/emoji]
:lol: I blame you.

Also, is it absolutely confirmed that Pleateds will only release again for over 1k price point? Should I just cop these 2x worn white joints I found for under 5 hunnits already then and call it a day lol

inb4 :x worn shoes

Also, is it absolutely confirmed that Pleateds will only release again for over 1k price point? Should I just cop these 2x worn white joints I found for under 5 hunnits already then and call it a day lol

worn 2x ain't s***

Last edited:
Seeing those black pleateds just made me remember when i had the chance to cop them off matchesfashion for $400 shipped after somebody dropped a discount code in here....i got up to get my card and came back to an oos message =/

I managed to check out only to get a declined error since my bank suspected fraud since it was an overseas transaction. They got an earful from me that day.

worn 2x ain't s***
You right doe.

I'm just concerned about the white suede on the toe box. Anyone hear have white pleateds? How have they kept up? Pics would be appreciated :nerd:

I'm glad somebody knows what's up. I actually like the GZ shoe however don't respect them coping off the classic Supra NS Strapped shoe.

^^^^ When you find a comment by a "celebrity" to use as a response requiring your own opinion you are and probably have always been a follower. :\

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom