Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably VAT removal. Sometimes it is also affected by currency exchange or MSRP is just different prices in different countries? Like I notice Rick Owens jackets could have different MSRP depending on different stores from different countries.

The msrp is definitely different. That's the biggest reason they come out cheaper. Vat is also removed but they charge 100 euro to ship too. Even then and any import taxes will be less than the 900 I will pay here.

Timberland Pulls Plug on A.P.C. Collaboration Following Founder Jean Touitou's Controversial Remarks

During A.P.C.'s Fall-Winter 2015 presentation, founder Jean Touitou explained a series of looks—characterized by camel coats and work boots—as "Last N****s in Paris." He told the press that the looks were a mix between the Watch The Throne single "N****as in Paris" and the famous Marlon Brando film Last Tango in Paris. Also unveiled was a new Timberland boot collaboration, included in Touitou's words because the brand "Is a very strong ghetto signifier." Style.com's Luke Leitch's reported his comments were met with "nervous laughter," and in the days since, several media outlets have wondered if the often inflammatory Touitou finally took things too far. In the same Style.com piece, Touitou defended his comments by alluding to his friendship and recent collaborations with Kanye West. Now, four days later, Timberland has announced that they are severing ties with the French brand and that the collaboration will not be released. See below for the full statement from Timerbland (via Complex). We've reached out to A.P.C. for comment as well and will update once they respond.

"We have chosen to immediately terminate our involvement with the A.P.C. brand. Simply stated, this kind of language and approach is in complete contrast with our values. Timberland seeks to collaborate with designers and brands who are at the forefront of lifestyle trends; equally important, they must also share our values. We will not tolerate offensive language or racial slurs of any kind being associated with the Timberland brand."

im from baltimore too, all fools wore in highschool were dopes LOL. every color..they went crazy when the blue joints came back out and then the eggplants.

Man, you already. The silver pros came out in '06...still got the same exact pair in my trunk lol. Crazy how they were only $160 at the time and $180-$200 for the blue dopes.

Pradas were hot in the city at the time. I had a pair of black Americups too.

Can I get a legit check on these? Laces were replaced.

Appreciate any help and thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Man, you already. The silver pros came out in '06...still got the same exact pair in my trunk lol. Crazy how they were only $160 at the time and $180-$200 for the blue dopes.

Pradas were hot in the city at the time. I had a pair of black Americups too.
Memories lol, the pradas,992s, or dopes with the all LO outfits
laugh.gif

I was thinking of picking up the fringe slp from mientus and they seem much cheaper than the retail here. Am I missing something or they really that much cheaper (600 euro shipped).
A few days ago I added a shoe into my cart  checked out (testing),, and shipping costed 100 euros via UPS express (only option they have for US). I'm also guessing there would be an additional custom fee. Probably not worth it lol.

Last edited:
A few days ago I added a shoe into my cart  checked out (testing),, and shipping costed 100 euros via UPS express (only option they have for US). I'm also guessing there would be an additional custom fee. Probably not worth it lol.

It comes out to about 700 shipped. I don't think customs fees will be 200. Still will be cheaper than the 900 tou are looking at elsewhere. Might be only slightly cheaper though. I ordered a pair. Already shipped. I'll let you guys know how it turns out.

TI$A x Vans “Vintage Fendi” Collection
1 of 1 pairs

Artist & Designer Taz Arnold creates a custom series of Vans. Using vintage Fendi Hang bags to create the Vans, Using the Slip Ons, Old Skools & Sk8 Hi Silhouette.

Last edited:
The worst color of arenas ever pulled off in a barely acceptable manner.

Last edited:

Absolutely no possible way he isn't Derrick Coleman's son. Same last name, same initials, same face & physique, same school....grew up in NY/NJ and yet they both denied it. Lol.

Last edited:

Absolutely no possible way he isn't Derrick Coleman's son. Same last name, same initials, same face & physique, same school....grew up in NY/NJ and yet they both denied it. Lol.

I'm saying. Coleman was the #1 overall pick in the 1990 NBA Draft. I'm sure he went back to Syracuse often after graduating and knew some girls there. 20 years go by and there is a fully grown twin-face Coleman playing Syracuse basketball? I just feel bad for the poor soul out there that raised a kid that wasn't his. Hopefully a single mother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom