Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it's random from what I've heard but typically on Mondays(?). Good luck if you're a large size, I've been trying for a while now.

Speaking of which, can anyone recommend an effective page monitor to use to catch the Visvim web store updates?

Got the royal blue SL10 and then picked up these

but would you guys rather the SL10 BREDS on sale on SSENSE or the Egyptian blue arenas..... not sure what to do! :x

I like the look of those

Can you give a link to those and sizing advice? They look great :pimp:
there isn't really a link cause they're made to order but they do have a site. Just google story et fall cause I'm not sure what it is. But I'll tell u what the dude went all out on them. Included rubber soles if u choose to add them and heel taps if u want. Handwritten note, dustbags, all kinds of **** lol. Honestly better then any high end shoe packaging I've ever seen.

Can you give a link to those and sizing advice? They look great :pimp:
there isn't really a link cause they're made to order but they do have a site. Just google story et fall cause I'm not sure what it is. But I'll tell u what the dude went all out on them. Included rubber soles if u choose to add them and heel taps if u want. Handwritten note, dustbags, all kinds of **** lol. Honestly better then any high end shoe packaging I've ever seen.

What size did you get and what size were the CP?

What size did you get and what size were the CP?
both a 45. I'm a 12-12.5. The cps are perfect the story et falls just need to be broken in a bit. It's not that I necessarily like the story's better but the fact that there's no reason really to have both and I can get way more dollars for the cps. The cps are way more comfy. The shape is about the same. I prefer how the story et falls have a thinner sole but seem more durable than the crepe sole.

Hard to say, I think it varies from season to season.

I sized down one on mine.

Are those on sale anywhere?

If you are debating the story et fall chelseas....

Water you dew inn.

Beautiful boot. Size down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom