Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOOO EEEE

I am going to purchase these first!!!!!!!!

2pqp2ch.jpg

Bought the brown arenas in the bay. Gonna get some Y3, visvim and some margielas. Been holding back on splurging.

Went to the mall to grab some shoes to wear Saturday night and decided to stop in neimans. They had their last call sale and it was the last day before they shipped the stuff back to Dallas. They had some pretty crazy steals in there. Only had a balienciaga in my size, not arenas tho not sure the model but they were only 193 bucks.

Last edited:
My Achilles are beat but still wearable, err should I say WERE. Some prick in a moving truck raised the ramp on my foot as I stepped off the curb and now they have a massive tear/scuff on the right shoe :x

They are the raw denim of sneakers. They look better beat IMO. However, when they were fresh out the box they were :pimp: I still get the most compliments on them out of any of my shoes.

"From Compton to Congress, set trippin’ all around, ain’t nothin' new, but a flu of new Demo-Crips and Re-Blood-licans..." Showcasing my Blue Air Jordan 2 Retro Don C & Red Poppy Christian Louboutin Louis Flat Spikes sneakers that came in the mail today.
happy.gif
  I'm super pleased with the Jordan 2's, they are super plush and the leather quality is great. Finally, glad to own a pair of the Red Poppy's after so long for a good price, minus though that the seller lied stating they were new when in fact it appears to have been worn once or twice. SMH 

Last edited:

"From Compton to Congress, set trippin’ all around, ain’t nothin' new, but a flu of new Demo-Crips and Re-Blood-licans..." Showcasing my Blue Air Jordan 2 Retro Don C & Red Poppy Christian Louboutin Louis Flat Spikes sneakers that came in the mail today.
happy.gif
  I'm super pleased with the Jordan 2's, they are super plush and the leather quality is great. Finally, glad to own a pair of the Red Poppy's after so long for a good price, minus though that the seller lied stating they were new when in fact it appears to have been worn once or twice. SMH 
How are the spikes? Any issues with them falling off like i've been hearing about? Been considering picking up a pair of Loub but i don't feel like spending that much money on it if the spikes are going to come loose during my first wear.

How are the spikes? Any issues with them falling off like i've been hearing about? Been considering picking up a pair of Loub but i don't feel like spending that much money on it if the spikes are going to come loose during my first wear.
From my experience, with prior Louis Flat Spikes, I have yet to have any Spikes come off. Bear in mind though, my pairs are prior to when Christian Louboutin started adding those few extra replacement spikes in the pouch along with the shoes. I will say this though, Louboutin Spikes definitely appear to have gone through some changes with how they were made before but if you are mindful where you walk not hitting against anything or being in an environment were they can potentially be stepped on you shouldn't worry about any spikes coming off. Hope this helps on you deciding whether to pick up a pair down the line.

Last edited:
@YFDF  Thanks for the reply (repped). I've been eyeing those all black ones that i believe @alp  received a few months back for a birthday present but i am on the fence as he mentioned that one of his spikes fell off as he was trying them on for the first time.

In other news, i placed my order with Story Et. Fall for a pair of tan suede Chelsea and black leather jodhpurs last night. Will report in when they arrive in a month or however long it takes.

Big thanks to @Hennessy  and @echau  for the sizing help and guidance. Also thanks to @instagram  and everybody else who have discussed/upload pics of their pairs.

Reactions: JPS
^Nice dude. Not sure what the status is on my pair ATM. Those who got theirs does he email you tracking once he ships out? Might not be a bad idea to check the status of my order today. Believe one batch of my CP shipping this week.

No prob @Andy Mao, I'll confirm sizing once I get my pair. Lian said the batch my order is in should be shipping out this week, so hopefully I'll get some sort of tracking soon. 

I'm looking ot order a pair of Jodhpurs too once I confirm sizing on the Chelseas. Lian said there's some new suede colors coming in Q4, so not sure if I should just wait and see, or go ahead and  order them in black leather.

@YFDF  Thanks for the reply (repped). I've been eyeing those all black ones that i believe @alp  received a few months back for a birthday present but i am on the fence as he mentioned that one of his spikes fell off as he was trying them on for the first time.
I have a size 42 all black calf pair if you need it. 

^Nice dude. Not sure what the status is on my pair ATM. Those who got theirs does he email you tracking once he ships out? Might not be a bad idea to check the status of my order today. Believe one batch of my CP shipping this week.
hell send u tracking
No prob @Andy Mao
, I'll confirm sizing once I get my pair. Lian said the batch my order is in should be shipping out this week, so hopefully I'll get some sort of tracking soon. 
I'm looking ot order a pair of Jodhpurs too once I confirm sizing on the Chelseas. Lian said there's some new suede colors coming in Q4, so not sure if I should just wait and see, or go ahead and  order them in black leather.
nice hopefully a nice grey suede. I would like some jodhpurs in grey suede

Off topic, I just got weighed in the hospital I weigh 165lbs now

Shopping will be interesting when I'm out.

Those crack Balenciagas are kinda nice
He sends the tracking, however because he is emailing you from another country it tends to end up in your spam folder. So check in there for his email.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom