Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dudes, I had to post this here because I knew you dudes would understand.

I'm at my last straw with these dudes on Buy/Sell/Trade sites who keep bumping up their WTB post, and when you tell them you have what they want, offer them a price under retail, their response is, "OH, sorry man. I'm broke right now. I only have $200 to spend" (when their WTB shoe retails at $500). And not only that, they're comment blasting post of the shoes they want, that aren't their size saying "OHHH if only these were my size!" and the post is asking $600!

I'm not even trying to hate for only having a $200 budget on shoes, I get that that's normal, but don't be bumping your WTB every hour and comment f***ing peoples post as if you've got the dough to spend when you don't!

Sorry guys, just complaining. It'd be different if that thread had dudes like in this thread, but sadly it doesn't.

Last edited:
lettuce be cereal. only reason people pay attention to them boots its cuz easy taught them.

Shocking.

usually I don't make comments like this, maybe its the angle of the photo, their outfit or just me but their proportion are so weird looking, and everything just dont flow together.

The boot in the YSL photo is the initial run a couple of years back. Notice the absence of the seam down the middle of the shaft.

Too... Many... Boots.

Just ordered the nude BV's to give that model another shot. Repped for the Barneys link! Those Wyatt chelseas are nice but I think my Hedi's will do.

And thetim11 thetim11 , sorry bro. If you were a 44 and wanted white, I have a couple pairs I'd sell to you for cheap.

BV Chelseas at Barneys selling out right in front of my eyes: http://www.barneys.com/bottega-veneta-suede-chelsea-boots-503987266.html

Was FSR when I copied the pic below and now I refreshed and sizes are disappearing.
Damnit! Missed them! :frown:
I can't fathom how anyone thinks those BV joints are nice, especially when you have SO many other options out there.
Cause they are comfortable and casual
I can't do them pointy toes, looking like my girl's boots. Love my army green BVs
That's why I like them too. You can have those pointy, high heels SLP's they trying to sell as men's boots. Na, those are girls boots in men's sizes.
So am I correct in assuming this is yet-to-be-released colors? Inform me, please.
The only one's that haven't released is the navy and toffee. They are re-releasing the ardoise and espresso colors.

I don't know why SLP did away with that skinnier ankle shaft, it looks a lot better and jeans go over cleanly. 

Last edited:
maybe saks dude just lied to me about the 2013 stock lol. the pair I copped is now up on their website: Chelsea Jawnz

Whatever, I still got my pair in....just missed out on CB rewards tho |I

what? The other options are much cheaper besides slp...story et fall 235$ common projects 520$
thats my point... 

the price is whats keeping me away from the BV.. when there's other options that are cheaper and look just as good or even better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom