Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I flipped the tab up because I'm not a huge fan of the logo or protruding heel tab so it might look a little off. My pants are covering it most of the time any way, just not in that pic. Considering removing it altogether.
ohhhhhhhh thats why they looked off. 

In Madrid for the week, any boutiques or spots worth visiting ??
nerd.gif
just cop my filipinos and other candies and snacks please. grab some kinder too!!!!

they must have fixed that saks bv deal, because it wont let me use the code |I

don't worry about it

just checked my saks account all it says is order has been processed

when i check my credit card online account it just says pending transaction

i have a feeling it will get cancelled, if that is the case..........ill get my Adrian boots

Y'all starting that knock off talk again?

Use another term. An ugly version

Word to collegium.

Those that are interested, matches just got the men's sunset slp skates in for $400 shipped and duty included. They have gone to euro prices and pay for duty

yea instagram caught me off with that lol

def shots fired :wow:

i would buy a pair, for casual use......like i feel you could wear those to work if you wanted.

:lol: I appreciate his opinion.

I would definitely pick up a pair of the white lows if they were under $200, but at CP prices I am always gonna go with CPs.

Of course if the price was $200 or below it is hard for them to come up to $300, but CP has increased their prices over the last 5 years so it could work.

I wish CPs felt like Collegium. They are a lot more comfortable to me. Loved wearing my pair yesterday I got a lot of compliments surprisingly. Think it was the color.

if you want to do this, we can go back to every era of this thread and do the same thing. From the prada A cups all the way to the Chelsea boots
funny thing is i never understood the love for the models you mentioned either...lol...its not for me to understand.....plus im one of them cats who love individuality so when everyone get on a wave at the same time im turned off, just seems corny and forced sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom