Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saint Laurent has some distressed shorts for this season that seem to be rather loose around the legs based off the SSENSE photos. 

I don't understand. I wear boots and jeans all summer long. It's a non issue. lol
do you live in houston?

fam it's 96+ with 100% humidity out here. 

you hop in the whip and it feels like an oven

Last edited:
do you live in houston?

fam it's 96+ with 100% humidity out here. 
you hop in the whip and it feels like an oven

Lol, truth. I went to Killen's Burgers today and waited in line outside for lunch, meat sweats plus heat sweats.

Still, I love Houston.

Gym or beach only time I really wear shorts
Same here. I'm don't spend 700-1000 on jeans so they can sit in a closet. It's bad enough I can only wear them on the weekends.

Besides that. I don't hangout outside. Only time I'm actually in the heat is when I'm walking into a store,home and car.

Last edited:
Dudes really be cutting Dior jeans and looking to buy SLP swimming trunks wow props but anyway I'm in jeans 24/7 365 unless I hit the gym and i live in the Philippines

Same here. I'm don't spend 700-1000 on jeans so they can sit in a closet. It's bad enough I can only wear them on the weekends.

Besides that. I don't hangout outside. Only time I'm actually in the heat is when I'm walking into a store,home and car.
THIS

Except I've never spent 700-1000 on denim, too broke. Mine generally fall in the 300-600 range

Lol, truth. I went to Killen's Burgers today and waited in line outside for lunch, meat sweats plus heat sweats.

Still, I love Houston.
how long did you have to wait?

and yes it is hot but houston > 

Last edited:
For today gucci'd out

IMG

Anyone know of any good paint splash Margiella MIDS are dropping this year? annoying that I have to rely entirely on MR Porter as they're the only website in the world I can find that sells Margiellas in a full size run up to 13UK.

I've been waiting years to buy a pair of these ever since this picture

Want to finally pull the trigger this year.

Damn I remember that picture and those paint splatters being on sale :pimp:. I think they are starting to chill with the paint splatter though so you might have to look on ebay and such.

They still release the paint splatters, but every season they release them in a specific color. Most recently it being gray and then prior to that it was the red and before that the black.

I have the OG white low splatters.

I think they're the best

oh man i've never seen a beige pair. pics?

the grey lows are decent too

Question for all;
Does Valentino rockrunner sneakers run TTS?
I wear a 44-45 depending on the model but 45 is my most comfortable

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom