Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn..CP and BV just so damn bulky in comparison to SLP

I got a way to score either for cheap but just can't accept that bulbous shape :\

Can we take this to the PM's? I'd like to learn more about this. May be interested in another pair of BV's

echau echau nice, as always!

codehearted codehearted damn, man. Nice collections

Last edited:
Damn those Laurent Skates are fire.

That pic made me think about something I have 10 pair of High-Ends and got a few CPs I'm going to get here in the future that will put me up to about 15-16 ish. I don't wear Jordan's, or SBs and Nike Ball no more, and when I did I got up to about 107 in pairs. I'm sure other NTers have also as they transitioned over to High End. My question is do you cats want to have a low rotation of 15-20 pair or are you guys still in the it's whatever I just let the kicks pile up and end up having like 40 plus pairs?

I got a way to score either for cheap but just can't accept that bulbous shape
ohwell.gif
From narrow to wide, it's definitely SLP, CP, then BV. The BVs are pretty sleek from the side profile, not bulbous like a pair of red wings, but I get what you mean. SLP are for sure the best when it comes to shape/style/fit (for me, at least), but I have too many SLP boots, so I thought it'd be good to have something different. I find that the CPs and BVs are really nice alternatives especially with the shorter heel and crepe soles.

I got a way to score either for cheap but just can't accept that bulbous shape :\

Can we take this to the PM's? I'd like to learn more about this. May be interested in another pair of BV's

echau echau nice, as always!

codehearted codehearted damn, man. Nice collections
Sorry homie. Friend works for a stockist and oops me every now and again but can be stingy on who gets blessed.

^ I'm starting to like the CPs more and more. Almost grabbed a pair in Seattle last week. I just pre-ordered the silver/gold chain Wyatt 40s and these should effectively be the last pair of footwear I buy for a long time (unless I can find some black patent Lanvins and white paint splatter Margielas on the low).

im after the grey colorway... sell out in a instance online, and no stores in DMV carries them..

Not sure if the grey ones have hit the states yet. As far as I know the first stateside release is today instore at Union La

Not sure if the grey ones have hit the states yet. As far as I know the first stateside release is today instore at Union La
I only know of one store state side, and that was Creme.. And I missed those.: anyone in LA wanna help me out??

I got a way to score either for cheap but just can't accept that bulbous shape
ohwell.gif
I completely understand man. I really love the SLP boots (all of them actually). Unfortunately they are way too pointy and look way too feminine on me. It's a damn shame cause they are really nice and very well made. :frown:

I hope you have property in your name.

lol yea I better have more than that to store all these shoes

but haven't really got anything from CL since last year, last pair was the metallic silver

check out my ig: mistersoleclean

Last edited:
Damn those Laurent Skates are fire.

That pic made me think about something I have 10 pair of High-Ends and got a few CPs I'm going to get here in the future that will put me up to about 15-16 ish. I don't wear Jordan's, or SBs and Nike Ball no more, and when I did I got up to about 107 in pairs. I'm sure other NTers have also as they transitioned over to High End. My question is do you cats want to have a low rotation of 15-20 pair or are you guys still in the it's whatever I just let the kicks pile up and end up having like 40 plus pairs?

thanks! yea I just let them
pile up at the moment, prolly sell some later on

im after the grey colorway... sell out in a instance online, and no stores in DMV carries them..
i never bought anything from FOG until these sneakers, they are surprisingly comfortable and reminds me a lot of raf and rick, worn the black nylon one almost everyday for 2 weeks, so i had to get the grey ones

just got around to put them on, probably gonna break them out in the coming weeks, thinking to swap on the grey round laces for this one tho since i cant (havent tried hard to) find white laces at this length, they came with beige and grey laces

Last edited:
thanks, check out my ig! it's mistersoleclean

Really fun and diverse collection, man.
A lot of the older SB's/sneakers took me back.
Thanks for sharing.

The FoG sneakers looked SO good to me in the prototype stage but it didn't seem to transfer on feet. They're nice but nothing like how I wanted them to look being worn. Still a great looking shoe but it's just one of those pairs id rather look at, than wear.

Really fun and diverse collection, man.
A lot of the older SB's/sneakers took me back.
Thanks for sharing.

The FoG sneakers looked SO good to me in the prototype stage but it didn't seem to transfer on feet. They're nice but nothing like how I wanted them to look being worn. Still a great looking shoe but it's just one of those pairs id rather look at, than wear.

thanks for the love man, yea those SBs bring back a lot of memories every time I take them out for pics.

diversity is nice but its a problem when you almost literally like anything lol

I feel u for the fog, I didn't wanna get them at first but after trying them on, they look pretty good on feet and I think it's the best to zip them all the way up, I only did the unzip for the pic. it looks bulky walking around like that.

but if you zip it all the way up and maybe use the strap, they look decent.

and I really like that outsole

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom