post pics of your beaters !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanna see everybodys beaters and what they have....Cause i know everybody has beaters!

Pure $ 4s

CDP 3s

There so beat the elephant print is tearing and i could stick my finger through it

My playoff 8s
30t6p3b.gif

I just wanna see everybodys beaters and what they have....Cause i know everybody has beaters!

Pure $ 4s

CDP 3s

There so beat the elephant print is tearing and i could stick my finger through it

My playoff 8s
30t6p3b.gif

Some pic's of my "beater's" - I throw mine out b4 they get to looking like OP's though (my list in the nearest landfill: HatRod's, Old Spice SB's, Space jams (01's) 1st pair, caro XI lows, USA dunks, curry 95's, in the last year or 2)

Some pic's of my "beater's" - I throw mine out b4 they get to looking like OP's though (my list in the nearest landfill: HatRod's, Old Spice SB's, Space jams (01's) 1st pair, caro XI lows, USA dunks, curry 95's, in the last year or 2)

those BC 3s 
eek.gif

I guess i'll make my contribution to this thread.  Don't really beat on my shoes except for these, and i wear them all.  These are my "beaters". 3M creasing
30t6p3b.gif
 Sorry for the bad quality picture.

those BC 3s 
eek.gif

I guess i'll make my contribution to this thread.  Don't really beat on my shoes except for these, and i wear them all.  These are my "beaters". 3M creasing
30t6p3b.gif
 Sorry for the bad quality picture.

Originally Posted by bence23

what do you do in your shoes op???

OP how old are you? If you are under 16 stop chasing kids in the playground. !%@% those are beyond beaters, you on the Hancock swag 

Originally Posted by bence23

what do you do in your shoes op???

OP how old are you? If you are under 16 stop chasing kids in the playground. !%@% those are beyond beaters, you on the Hancock swag 

Originally Posted by JordanJams23

Whats "OP" ?

Original Poster, Like who ever started the thread.
Also your only 13, nice collection. Not your beaters but your actual show collection.

Originally Posted by JordanJams23

Whats "OP" ?

Original Poster, Like who ever started the thread.
Also your only 13, nice collection. Not your beaters but your actual show collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom